Senior Technical Reform Advisor for MoMP/Minister(349 Views)
About Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)
The long-term goals of the Ministry are establishing an effective governance of natural resources, providing jobs, growing the economy, as well as encouragement of private investments in minerals and hydrocarbon sectors, and raising the level of revenue and improving the capacity of the Government.
The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum plays an encouraging and leading role to attract private investment in the development of mineral and hydrocarbon resources, in which all the social and environmental values will be considered. Principles and policies of the MoMP for development of mineral and hydrocarbons are based on the market economy, and legal merit. The policy of the Ministry is also based on higher administrative competence, development of transparent investments by implementation of modern laws, policies and regulations, and establishment of a progressive financial system.
The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum has number of development projects which are setting up, supporting and monitoring through the PSU Directorate within the Ministry of Mines & Petroleum. The MoMP is now seeking a well qualified individual for the position of Senior Technical Reform Adviser to work at MoMP.
Under the overall and direct supervision of the Minister of Mines and Petroleum, the Senior Technical Reform Adviser is responsible to assist and advise the Minister on strategies processes, planning, and management relating to technical management development and reforms. The Technical and Reforms Adviser will perform the following tasks.
|Date Posted:||31 Jul 2018||Reference:||MoMP/PSU/1397- Senior Technical Reform Adviser to Minister|
|Closing Date:||13 Aug 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||10 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 4 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develop an action plan based on job description.
2. Responsible to assist Minister in implementation and planning of strategic programs, guidelines and strategies.
3. Assist, prepare, organize and coordinate technical processes and tasks; including, but not limited to, data processing, documentation, presentation, and program development.
4. Assist in strategic thinking, strategic planning and implementation of program and management decisions.
5. Develop systems for the purpose of effective management and increased performance management in all departments of MoMP.
6. Prepare, organize and coordinate communication, both internally and externally.
7. Assist in the planning and implementation of technical programs of the Ministry.
8. Assist and advise on digitization and technology adaptability in the management processes and the improvement in the governance of existing activities.
9. Contribute to the development of strategies and implementation across organizational departments.
10. Advise and assist on reform processes and develop technical plans for the adaptability and induction of management processes.
11. Coordinate technical processes within all departments for the purpose of effectiveness and efficiency.
12. Assist in preparation of accurate data and statements for the Minister for external communication purposes.
13. And any other tasks assign by MoMP Authorities according laws and regulations.
The incumbent must demonstrate the following skills:
- Ability to prepare various operational plan of the organization or project.
- Having specific skills in the related field.
- accounting and bookkeeping skills
- operational and problem solving skills
- effective verbal and listening communications skills
- effective written communications skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Computer Skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, --spreadsheet and word processing programs at a highly proficient level
• At least Bachelor degree related Economic, Management, Business Administration and Social Science or any other related fields and having master degree is preferred.
• At least (5-10) years working experiences in related field.
• Must be organized and detail-oriented; ability to multi task.
• Experienced in task management.
• Good communication skills in Dari, Pashto and English.
• Priority will be given to candidates who demonstrate a high level of motivation and good communication, hardworking and interpersonal skills
• S/he must be well versed in MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint and etc.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Expressions of interest (including CV and three references in word file) should be sent to the email address below by no later than 13/August/2018 at 16:00 hrs. Reference MOMP/PSU/ Senior Technical Reform Adviser must be quoted on all correspondence and the Expression of interest.
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum, Project Support Unit (PSU)
Attention: Mr. Abdul Basheer “Hassam” (Projects HR Coordinator)
Development Projects HR Unit, 4th floor, Mail Building, Ministry of Mine and Petroleum (MoMP), at Abdul Haq Square.
Cell phone: +93 (0) 795 62 63 20
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|DSL Manager at AFTEL||Kabul||24 Aug 2018|
|Consultancy Services: Provincial Coordination.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||01 Sep 2018|
|Recruitment Assistant at DABS||Kabul||28 Aug 2018|