Training and Capacity Building Officer(724 Views)
د افغانستان برشنا شرکت یک شرکت خود کفا و مستقل است که طبق قانون شرکت های سهامی و محدود المسولیت جمهوری اسلامی افغانستان ایجاد گردیده است. د افغانستان برشنا شرکت با تمام اسهام سرمایه خود یک شرکت محدود المسئولیت بوده که به دولت افغانستان تعلق دارد. شرکت مذکور به تاریخ 15 ثور 1387 مطابق 4 می 2008 به د افغانستان برشنا شرکت تغییر شخصیت نمود و بحیث یک شرکت ملی برق جایگزین د افغانستان برشنا موسسه گردید. د افغانستان برشنا شرکت تولید، تورید، انتقال و توزیع برق را بگونه تجارتی در سراسر افغانستان تنظیم و اداره می نماید.
Training and Capacity Building Officer help with the ongoing, long-term improvement of employees' skills, enabling them to fulfil their potential within their working place. Increasingly, training and capacity building officer is required to be strategic rather than reactive, assessing the skills and knowledge within DABS and determining what training is needed to grow and retain these skills.
The incumbent is required to equip staff with the knowledge, practical skills and motivation to carry out work-related tasks. S/he will be responsible to design, implement/arrange and evaluate the training programs in coordination with the relevant divisions.
|Date Posted:||01 Aug 2018||Reference:||VA-DABS-HQs/97-0109|
|Closing Date:||17 Aug 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Human Resource||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Career Development. Maintain career path and career development for each job family in DABS to ensure they are up-to-date, relevant, and linked properly to the other HR systems in the organization.
2. Training Needs Analysis & Programs. Review and analyze various sources such as performance evaluation results, communication with managers, conduct TNA and what trainings are offered externally, in order to develop training needs analysis and subsequently to develop training and development programs.
3. Training Plan & Calendar. Prepare annual training plan, training flyers and maintain training calendar.
4. Training Budget. Develop training budget to support the training programs for management’s approval, and monitor its implementation to ensure the actual expenditures are met within the approved budget.
5. Training Logistics. Coordinate the need of logistic in the event of training, to ensure efficient and well run training delivery.
6. Training Administration. Create list of participants and program schedules, organize printing and issuance of certificates, for proper administration.
7. Training Effectiveness Review. Review training quality and effectiveness by conducting feedback from participants, to be used for improvement in the future.
8. External Training Providers. Interact with external training providers to keep up with the training programs available in the area and to see if the programs fit with the needs of the DABS. Also, develop/write training proposals to attract funding agencies.
9. Undertake any other function directly related to the efficient execution of the DABS as directed by the Training & Capacity Building Manager.
The candidate must be a good communicator.
Ability to handle stressful situations and work under pressure.
Good decision making.
Self-Supervisory and team leading skills
Working knowledge of office package especially MS power point.
Planning and organizational skills.
Be Patient and disciplined
The applicant should have relevant degree in the field of Business Administration, public administration, or Economic along with at least 3 years of relevant work experience
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Human Resource
It is your responsibility to verify that information entered in your Resume / CV that are uploaded are received and are accurate. Documents must be uploaded as the correct document type Word Format) or they will not be considered. Example: Resume must be submitted as a Resume. Recruitment Team will not modify, change or contact you regarding the completeness or accuracy of your application. If a document is not legible, you will not be able to attend the interview and you must again upload it by the close date.
NOTE: DO NOT upload performance appraisals, letters of recommendations, miscellaneous certificates, training plans or position descriptions. These documents will not be used qualify you.
Resume / CV: A Resume / CV in English is required. It must contain your full legal name, address, phone number, a detailed description of your law enforcement duties and the dates you performed those duties (DD/MM/YY). Upload as 'Resume' / ‘CV’
|More jobs in this category|
|Advisor, Human Resources Management at Ministry of Industry & Commerce||Kabul||29 Aug 2018|
|Human Resource Assistant at MAIL/SNAPP-2||Kabul||28 Aug 2018|
|Human Resource/Administration Officer at National Democratic Institute fo..||Kabul||29 Aug 2018|
|Human Resources Manager at GEO-CHEM Middle East - Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Aug 2018|
|Performance Appraisal Officer at DABS||Kabul||28 Aug 2018|
|Human Resources Officer at Khaiber Fuel Logistic Service Company||Kandahar||31 Aug 2018|
|HR Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|
|Female HR Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|