Administrative Assistant(1778 Views)
About TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN
Turquoise Mountain is a non-profit, non-governmental organization specializing in urban regeneration, business development, and education in traditional arts and architecture. We seek to provide jobs, skills, and a renewed sense of national pride to Afghan men and women. Since 2006 Turquoise Mountain has cleared 35,000 cubic meters of rubbish from the streets, restored 112 historic and community buildings, created a primary school and a clinic, and installed water, electricity and sanitation through the historic traditional craft neighborhood of Murad Khani in the old city of Kabul. It has created the internationally-accredited Institute for Afghan Arts & Architecture, training the next generation of craftsmen and women in woodwork, jewelry and gem cutting, calligraphy and miniature painting, and ceramics. Finally, it has sold over US$ 5,000,000 of Afghan artisan products internationally.
|Date Posted:||02 Aug 2018||Reference:||0818-01|
|Closing Date:||15 Aug 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
In coordination with the Afghanistan Institute of Arts and Architecture:
• Facilitate the dialogue with Faculty members and students of the Institute.
• Administrative support to the Institute Director
• Translation of administrative documents from Dari to English and English to Dari
• Support the Director of the Institute in liaising with Government officials and partner organisations.
In coordination with the Design Centre:
• Support the Director in the day to day administrative and educational management of the Design Centre.
• Support the Director in the implementation of the Design classes.
• Support the Director in the organisation of Design Masterclasses both for Institute’s students and external participants.
• Coordinate the logistics of the International Designers Residency Programme.
• Competence in qualitative and quantitative data collection
• Good relational and interpersonal skills
• A good disposition towards collaboration and teamwork
• Fluent in written and spoken English or Dari, and a working level of the other is a significant advantage
Bachelor’s Degree in Humanities, Sociology, Fine Arts, Business or any equivalent academic title.
A minimum of two years of experience in administrative support, translation, logistics and report writing.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Candidates should submit their covering letter and C.V. by no later than August 15, 2018. In the subject line of the e-mail, please mention – Administration Assistant + last name.
Kindly combine covering letter and C.V. as one pdf document and avoid sending us certificates and other heavy sized documents.
|More jobs in this category|
|General Services Clerk at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||28 Oct 2018|
|Medical Record Assistant at French Medical Institute for Mothers and Chil..||Kabul||23 Oct 2018|
|Admin Assistant Officer - اداری at Voice of Humanitarian Coordinatio..||Kabul||24 Oct 2018|
|Receptionist at Islamic Bank of Afghanistan||Kabul||27 Oct 2018|
|Driver at Afghanaid||Kabul||01 Nov 2018|
|Base Logistician at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Ghowr||25 Oct 2018|
|Team Assistant, (Temporary Appointment at Gra.. at World Health Organizat..||Kabul||28 Oct 2018|
|Internship at Afghanistan Cricket Board||Kabul||25 Oct 2018|
|Secretary (Rover) FSN-05 (Multiple Vacancies) at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||29 Oct 2018|
|(دستیار مدیر آرشیف ( مرکز at DABS||Kabul||29 Oct 2018|
|Learning Centre Coordinator at British Council Afghanistan||Kabul||25 Oct 2018|
|Data and Scholarships Manager at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||25 Oct 2018|
|Office Peon at WEE-NPP||Kabul||27 Oct 2018|
|(Re-announce)CASA-1000 Focal Point for MEW at DABS||Kabul||25 Oct 2018|
|Senior Student Recruitment Officer at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||25 Oct 2018|
|Student Recruitment Officer at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||25 Oct 2018|
|(کارمند اداری (مرکز at DABS||Kabul||23 Oct 2018|
|Economic analyst at U.A.E. Embassy||Kabul||01 Nov 2018|
|Political analyst at U.A.E. Embassy||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|
|social analyst at U.A.E. Embassy||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|
|Managing Director at Moraa Educational Complex||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|