Freelance Training Consultant/Trainer(1136 Views)
About Pishahang Consultancy Service
PCS is a registered entity in ministry of commerce. Through our Consulting Service we help to set your business on the right track. Where there are skills / knowledge gap we fill it.
We are confident of our outstanding skills to create job opportunities; foster innovations toward sustainable development, offering advice for business, finance, management, good governance, human rights through training long term consulting services. Through offering outstanding training and consulting services we are interested to participate in transformation of Afghanistan toward development and prosperity. Our existential philosophy rely on two fundamental areas,
The first is to provide expert advice in the areas in which we specialize. The experience of our professional consultants means that we are ideally placed to provide our clients with the knowledge, information and advice they require.
The second, professional experience in consulting market empowered us with the knowledge that enables our clients to refocus on their careers and better mobilize their organization with updated advice. Sometime it is difficult to figure out the problem that cause big lose and disarrangement within an organization, as external partner in field of consultation we are here to help entities to overcome the problem.
The trainer main tasks are plan, design, develop training technical materials for trainees. Meanwhile he/she needs to conduct evaluation, need assessment and efficiently deliver the training for pishahang's customers that result to the successful completion of the training. He/she will work jointly with supporting team in PCS to monitor and deliver the training professionally from start to the end. PCS's training criteria are,
• Good governance
• Report Writing
• Proposal Writing
• Human right
• Financial accounting
• Project Management
• Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E)
• Qualitative and Quantitative Research
• Health Management
|Date Posted:||02 Aug 2018||Reference:||PCS00118|
|Closing Date:||25 Aug 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||10||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Training||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Any||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Contribute in preparing technical project proposal and training materials.
• Prepare training session plan
• Translate the training module outlines, training session plan and training module from English to local languages
• Develop pre and post-assessment training tools in English and national languages
• Provide training report and pre and post training assessment results
• Familiarity with data collection regarding the satisfaction of trainees from training both qualitative and quantitative.
• Proficiency in designing training evaluation tools
• Ability to gather information prior the training via TNA (training need assessment)
• Ability to efficiently deliver and monitory the training based on training manual.
• Proficiency in overcoming the training challenges.
• Ability to travel provinces
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Design and deliver knowledge of the training
• Ability to manage training in high standards
• National and English language proficiency
• Ability to update training methodologies
• High skill of demonstration Pishahang's values to the clients
• Friendly behavior with clients and staff
• Develop training tools and materials
• Proficiently in managing training
• Sound skills of comprehensively deliver the training to the clients
• Efficiency to quick response to the challenges during training
• Master degree in related fields of (Public Administration, Economics, Accounting, Health, Education, Monitoring and Evaluation, International Law etc)
• At least 5 years work experience of conducting training for international and National NGOs
• Having ToT,ACCA, CIPD and project management certificate is desirable
• Clear and coherent delivery of the training
• Timely updated with best methods of training presentation
• Ability to present training in national and English language.
• Ability to design training professionally
• Responsive and open to participants questions
• Time and travel flexibility
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Interested Afghans and international candidates who have the mentioned required qualification can send their CVs and application to the below addresses.
|More jobs in this category|
|Trainer at Hawk Vision||Multi Cities||31 Dec 2018|
|professional corporate trainer at Online Trading Academy||Kabul||30 Dec 2018|
|Freelance Training Consultant/Trainer at VEER Consultancy||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|