Security Manager(1781 Views)
About Arianna Professional Logistic Services
With headquarters in Kabul, Afghanistan, Arianna Professional Logistic Services (APLS) provides superior Field Support Services for the implementation of Harris Products and Services in Afghanistan, serving both the domestic and international sectors. APLS brings a fresh and innovative approach to Field Support Services, acting as liaison between the end-user and the Prime Contractor.
As experts in project management APLS is involved in every stage. Our extensive skills encompass all aspects of implementation and operation, including Harris systems training and technical field support. Typically, we are on-site at the locations handling client’s concerns, providing functional and technical training and support, and resolving any and all troubleshooting issues that arise when the client initiates system usage in a live setting.
Exceptional functional and technical expertise coupled with extensive industry knowledge makes APLS the ideal choice for a business partner to manage the implementation of any project.
The Security Manager maintains an effective security management system that includes continuous assessment of Afghanistan’s operational environment, and is in accordance with APLS minimum operating security standards and Policy. The position requires travel to field and provinces. The Security Manager will closely work with his supervisory/APLS management to monitor security situation and assess the risks in the working environment with their impact to our day to day office work, project activities and staff. Recommend any changes, adaptation to security measures to reduce risks to staff and program.
|Date Posted:||05 Aug 2018||Reference:||09|
|Closing Date:||31 Aug 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Security/Safety||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Assist and advise the company management team in assessing company (APLS) program/project activities relative to their impact on staff safety and security, and recommend for appropriate onward communication – specific protocols and practices to reduce staff risk and vulnerability.
Developing and implementing a security work plan/policy/protocol for the company to ensure that all security procedures and processes are developed and implemented and also there should be contingency plans in response to security incidents.
• Conduct field visits to company operating areas in Afghanistan.
• Providing regular security refresher trainings to guards, drivers and other staff in the field sites and main office.
• Ensure all APLS company vehicles, premises and equipment’s are compliant with basic security standards.
• Periodically review and update security briefing materials, and ensure that all new employees, national and international receive appropriate security orientation within 24 hours of employment.
• Regularly conduct and Maintain proper assessment of APLS office and report to his supervisor any suspicious activities and give recommendation for improvement/upgrading
• Liaise with other relevant agency’s security personnel for security collaboration and information gathering.
• Actively contribute to information exchange both internally and externally and share with his supervisor and APLS management and staff list in timely manner.
• Whenever needed/required write the security report to direct supervisor or APLS management.
• Attend any external and internal security meetings whenever called
General statements of responsibility may include:
• Meet with police and with other law enforcement agencies as needed for specific incident handling and for general liaison purposes from time to time.
• In case of a security incident or emergency calls reporting immediately to the Police forces and providing all the assistance required.
• Conduct security assessments in the areas prior to entry by APLS staff.
• Be alert at all times and position your guards and Drivers effectively.
• Must be professional in your appearance at all times.
• Ensure post communications equipment is serviced and maintained (phones working, radios working, batteries and chargers working).
• Handle the Guard schedule in coordination with the administration/supervisor and provide it by the 25th day of the month for approval.
• Assist guards, Drivers and cleaners in addressing all security issues during the shift concerning.
• Perform/supervise regular maintenance of tactical gears and firearms
• Perform any other tasks related to security given by the supervisor and APLS management.
• Advanced level of understanding communications technologies,
• Excellent English communication skills
• Have knowledge of computer (Microsoft Office package)
• Effective people management skills
• Solid training skill
• Solid organizational skills:
• Flexible and work well under pressure.
• Having skill of good report writing
• Having knowledge of map reading
• Having knowledge of communication equipment (UHF,VHF,HF, Thuraya etc)
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
High School, Security/Safety
APLS will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in Afghanistan for this position. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Please fill the attached application form and send it to the provided email no later than 31.Aug.2018 - 16:00.
your email title must be "09 Security Manager", otherwise your application will not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|Senior Security/Operations & Liaison Officer at National Democratic Insti..||Kabul||24 Dec 2018|
|گارد امنیتی at DABS||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|Security Trainee at Afghanistan Civil Aviation Authority||Kabul||22 Dec 2018|
|Research, Plan and Policy Trainees at Afghanistan Civil Aviation Authorit..||Kabul||22 Dec 2018|
|GUARD at ARIANA AFGHAN TURK HIGH SCHOOL||Kabul||31 Jan 2019|