Officer Network(1589 Views)
About Afghanistan International Bank
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within ten years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country.
AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice.
Developing and maintaining functional and secure networks, designing and implementing functional network infrastructure, and resolving issues that Helpdesk have escalated.
|Date Posted:||05 Aug 2018||Reference:||HR 08/08/2018|
|Closing Date:||20 Aug 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||IT||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Design and deploy functional networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN).
2. Configure and install software, servers, routers and other network devices.
3. Monitor network performance and integrity.
4. Resolve issues that Helpdesk have escalated within service levels.
5. Ensure network security and connectivity.
6. Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses.
7. Create, oversee and test security measures (e.g. access authentication and disaster recovery).
8. Maintain complete technical documentation.
9. Suggest improvements to network performance, capacity and scalability.
1. Minimum of Bachelor Degree in the Information Sciences
2. Professional certification (e.g. CCNA, CCNP, CCDP)
1. Solid background in network administration and architecture
2. In-depth understanding of communication protocols (mainly TCP/IP) and routing protocols (e.g. BGP, OSPF)
3. Familiarity with access control models and network security
4. Experience with network diagnostic, monitoring and analysis tools.
Skills & Competencies
1. Solid understanding of network operating systems (JUNOS, Cisco IOS)
2. Sharp troubleshooting skills
3. Ability to work independently
4. Organizational and mentoring skills
5. BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Afghanistan - Kabul
How to apply:
The application, consist of a one-page cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the post along with up-to-date CV, should be sent via email (clearly indicating on the subject line the title of the position and Vacancy Announcement Number) before closing date to the given email address. Or submit hardcopy of application and CV at:
Kabul Head Office:
Human Resources Department
Shahabudin Watt, Haji Yaqoob Square, Shar-e-Naw, Kabul, Afghanistan
Contact: +93 (0) 20 255 0123
(Saturday to Wednesday – 08:00am to 05:00pm)
Only short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for assessment and interview.
Afghanistan International Bank (AIB) is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|More jobs in this category|
|Re-announced - Deputy IT Manager at Tetra Tech||Kabul||23 Aug 2018|
|Web Developer at Ministry of Economy||Kabul||23 Aug 2018|
|IT Technician at Giganor ISP||Kabul||28 Aug 2018|
|مدیر عمومی تکنالوژی معلو.. at Afghanistan Urban Wate..||Kabul||21 Aug 2018|
|Network Administrator – Part-time at The Asia Foundation||Kabul||25 Aug 2018|
|IT Manager at Internews – Afghanistan||Kabul||16 Aug 2018|
|Database Officer at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||17 Aug 2018|
|Infrastructure Administrator at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||17 Aug 2018|
|Senior Officer Network at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||20 Aug 2018|
|IT Manager at Venco Imtiaz Construction Company||Kabul||22 Aug 2018|