Video Editor(17701 Views)
About Tarawat Ltd
Tarawat Ltd is a leading company dealing in beauty and skin care products. The company is the sole distributor of a number of European brands in Afghanistan and is in the process of establishment of its chain stores across the country. We bring quality products that people can afford. The company makes good use of social media for marketing of its products.
Responsible for assembling recorded raw material into a finished product that's suitable for broadcasting. The material may include camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects. This is a key role in the post-production process and your skills can determine the quality and delivery of the final product. You'll usually work closely with the director to achieve the desired end result.
You may work on a variety of productions including:
corporate training videos;
|Date Posted:||05 Aug 2018||Reference:||008B|
|Closing Date:||15 Aug 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Cinema/Movie||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
Your work as an editor will involve:
• receiving a brief, and maybe an outline of footage and/or a shot list, script, or screenplay;
• assembling all raw footage, with camera shots either recorded or transferred onto video tape in preparation for inputting into the computer;
• inputting uncut rushes and sound, and synchronizing and storing them into files on the computer;
• digitally cutting the files to put together the sequence of the film and deciding what is usable;
• reordering and fine-tuning the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film/video.
Additional tasks may include:
• overseeing the quality and progress of audio and video engineering and editing;
• experimenting with styles and techniques including the design of graphic elements;
• writing voice over/commentary;
• suggesting or selecting music.
• a keen eye for detail and a critical mind;
• creativity and a passionate interest in film and video editing;
• patience and concentration;
• the ability to listen to others and to work well as part of a team;
• a high level of self-motivation, commitment and dedication;
• organisational and time management skills;
• the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines;
• communication skills, both written and oral.
You don't need a foundation degree, HND or degree to be a film or video editor, but it is important that you show commitment and determination to get into the industry.
You need to be able to demonstrate that you have the necessary skills, and so a degree or HND that offers film or media production experience may be helpful. The following subjects are relevant:
• communication and media studies;
• fine art/visual art;
• graphic design;
• information technology/multimedia;
Afghanistan - Kabul
High School, Cinema/Movie
If you meet the above criteria, email your CV.
|More jobs in this category|
No Record Available!