Infrastructure Administrator(587 Views)
About Afghan United Bank
Afghan United Bank is a local bank, licensed by the Afghanistan Central Bank in 2007. Currently this bank has 27 branches across the country. The bank provides various banking products to its clients and customers including Islamic Banking.
For more information kindly visit: www.afghanunitedbank.com
The Infrastructure administrator will be responsible for ensuring the availability and optimal performance of a wide variety of hosting services, and the hardware on which they run. This position will work closely with upper department management, designing, implementing, documenting, and supporting new hosted services that further the goals of the business. A key component to this job will be identifying process improvements and making recommendations for needed changes or automation.
|Date Posted:||06 Aug 2018||Reference:||AUB/HR/018-019|
|Closing Date:||17 Aug 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||IT||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide Infrastructure services in all areas needed: storage networking, load balancing, Operating System,
network security, directory services, server virtualization and others
• Standard system administration duties including server install, System/Application install and patch
management, Windows problem determination and resolution, log analysis, etc. Data replication
• Windows domain and related application administration and monitoring
• Email system deployment, configuration, testing and monitoring
• Endpoint management and deployment administration including testing and monitoring
• Create and maintain comprehensive documentation as it relates to server and network topology, equipment,
• Participate in the creation, maintenance, testing, and execution of the Disaster Recovery plan.
• Create, request, and present technical specifications and requirements for purchasing of new servers and
networking equipment via quote procedure.
• Participate in after-hours upgrades, troubleshooting, and/or on-call availability as needed
• Maintaining all the relevant backups
• Participate in Change Management processes
• Assist Senior Infrastructure Administrators in projects and tasks
• Ensure availability as and when needed and in case of critical issues
• Other duties assigned by the manager
• Effective time management, scheduling, and organization skills.
• Strong analytical and project management skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact.
• Being hardworking and flexible.
• Professional behaviour and disciplined
• Bachelors in degree in IT, Master degree is preferred.
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in IT System Administration field.
• Proven experience managing the Microsoft and Non-MS systems and applications.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, IT
Interested Candidates can send their resumes with their recent photo Kindly mention the title of position and vacancy number in the subject line of your e-mail
Only the Short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|متخصص تکنالوژی معلوماتی .. at Ministry of Industry &..||Kabul||29 Aug 2018|
|Business Support Assistant (IT) at United Nations-World Food Programme (U..||Kabul||30 Aug 2018|
|ICT Officer at UNESCO Kabul||Kabul||31 Aug 2018|
|Web Content Officer at Nai-Supporting Open Media in Afghanistan||Kabul||01 Sep 2018|
|Web Developer at Nai-Supporting Open Media in Afghanistan||Kabul||01 Sep 2018|
|Re-announced - Deputy IT Manager at Tetra Tech||Kabul||23 Aug 2018|
|Web Developer at Ministry of Economy||Kabul||23 Aug 2018|
|IT Technician at Giganor ISP||Kabul||28 Aug 2018|
|مدیر عمومی تکنالوژی معلو.. at Afghanistan Urban Wate..||Kabul||21 Aug 2018|
|Network Administrator – Part-time at The Asia Foundation||Kabul||25 Aug 2018|
|Officer Network at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||20 Aug 2018|
|Senior Officer Network at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||20 Aug 2018|
|IT Manager at Venco Imtiaz Construction Company||Kabul||22 Aug 2018|