System Analyst(1578 Views)
NETLINKS Ltd is one of the largest and fastest-growing ICT solutions provider company in Afghanistan with its focus on Software Development, Web Development and Designing and Full Spectrum Web and Email Hosting Services. NETLINKS has been operating in Afghanistan since 2005 and has grown several-fold ever since, as one of the biggest ICT firms in the country, NETLINKS currently employs more than 280 national and international staff members including a highly capable and qualified management team. With its corporate offices in capital Kabul, NETLINKS also has an office in India (Ahmedabad).
As a 100% Afghan owned and operated firm NETLINKS Ltd is a registered and licensed company with the Afghan government under AISA license number D-21519. Being partner with several world renowned ICT companies and brands NETLINKS Ltd is an exclusive partner of OpenERP Belgium in Afghanistan, Platinum member of Afghanistan Chamber of Commerce and Industries and a founding member of the National ICT Alliance of Afghanistan (NICTAA).
Under the direct supervision and in close coordination functional lead, the System Analyst is responsible to represent NETLINKS and express the company’s views about the concerned program various clients and customers, both internal and external, evaluate and analyze project design, planning and information, develop project feasibility reports, understand, gather and analyze customers' operations, processes, systems, and requirements, present project proposals to various customers, determine potential solutions to actual or possible problems, test these solutions so as to observe their compatibility from a business and a technical point of view, schedule and comply software/solution testing for completing the system operations and processes, using the requirements of different customers with the purpose of designing new technical specifications, supervising proper implementation of a new systems, applications, solutions and other related activities.
Some of the key duties and responsibilities of the system analyst include but are not limited to:
|Date Posted:||07 Aug 2018||Reference:||SA/8818|
|Closing Date:||09 Sep 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||IT - Software||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• The System Analyst is responsible to regularly communicate and correspond with the relevant customers and clients to understand and analyze their requirements, process flows and systems; assure that the developed solutions/systems are in-line with the customer’s requirements and that the customers are satisfied with their purchased solutions/system as well as post purchase product/service maintenance and support.
• The System Analyst is responsible to effectively prepare and analysis the functional requirements of the clients and coordinate with them to process and approve those functional requirement.
• The System Analyst is responsible to work closely with the project manager and the development team to prepare the project’s Scope of work (SOW), project proposals and assist with the development of the project inception reports accordingly.
• The System Analyst is responsible to effectively and constructively liaise, coordinate, cooperate and establish good professional working relations with all company staff including and especially his/her supervisors and team members as well as business partners and clients.
• The System Analyst is responsible to carry out software process re-engineering and business process optimization.
• The System Analyst is responsible to convert conceptual design into technical solutions.
• The System Analyst is responsible to configure the developed system, prepare demo data for system demonstration and share system knowledge with other relevant departments.
• The System Analyst is responsible to protect NETLINLKS’ reputation by keeping the project/s related information and details confidential and consider and respect NETLINKS' privacy in any relevant matters and procedures.
• The System Analyst is responsible to provide project/s related periodic and occasional reports, updates, briefs and presentations if/when necessary and provide relevant information by answering questions and requests both to the project clients and his/her supervisors.
• The System Analyst is also responsible to perform any other relevant tasks and duties assigned by his/her supervisor/s.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Proven professional track record and at-least 3 years of relevant experience as system analyst.
• Background and relevant technical experience in system/software analysis, software development, IT management and/or administration, IT project management and administration.
• Excellent interpersonal skills complimented by good communication skills; problem solving aptitude; creative thinking and the ability to work under pressure and in a stressful program environment.
At least Bachelors’ degree in Information Technology (IT) and/or Computer Sciences or other relevant disciplines, preferably with a focus on software development/engineering, system design and analysis.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, IT - Software
Interested candidates should send their CV via e-mail to the following email clearly indicate in the subject line the title of the position and Vacancy Announcement Number, Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will contact for a written test.
|More jobs in this category|
|Junior Professional / Software Engineering at AWAL Development and Trans..||Kabul||31 Jan 2019|
|PHP Developer at GTR Group||Kabul||25 Dec 2018|
|IT - ERP Software/ Application Developer at Noshaq Water||Kabul||25 Dec 2018|
|انجنیر فایبر نوری at AFTEL||Kabul||20 Dec 2018|
|System Administrator at GTR Group||Kabul||19 Dec 2018|