Sales & Marketing Manager(1434 Views)
About Afghan Cyber ISP/ICT Company
Afghan Cyber ISP/ICT Company is licensed by Afghanistan Telecom Regulatory Authority
(ATRA) and Ministry of Information and Technology, with business license from ministry of
commerce and Industries, Afghanistan chamber of commerce and other related entities
with over a decade of experience throughout the country serving as a Pioneer Internet
Provider. We have proudly provide Internet connectivity to organizations such as The
United Nations, US Army, Afghan government entities, NGO's, embassies and foreign
missions, universities, construction companies, other corporations, residents &
Afghan Cyber ISP/ICT Company has the ultimate updated technology with licensed and
certified technical staff as well as international level management standard. Afghan Cyber
ISP/ICT Company is a well-known name and good image in Afghanistan market. certified by
famous national and international organizations. We have chosen a number of major and
valuable international upstream service providers for our different VSAT / Satellite
platforms, We also utilize the governmental fiber optic media for our fiber Optic and
wireless services with backup and redundancy both for aerial and terrestrial connectivity.
Sales & Marketing
|Date Posted:||08 Aug 2018||Reference:||ACISP/HRD/2018/1001|
|Closing Date:||07 Sep 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Accomplishes sales & marketing human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees, communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions, planning and reviewing compensation actions, enforcing policies and procedures.
2. Achieves sales & marketing operational objectives by contributing sales & marketing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews, preparing and completing action plans, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards, resolving problems, identifying trends, determining system improvements & implementing change.
3. Determines annual plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products, analyzing trends and results, establishing pricing strategies, recommending selling prices, monitoring costs, competition, supply and demand.
4. Accomplishes sales & marketing objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising and trade promotion programs.
5. Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying customers requirements, defining market, competitors share and competitors strengths and weaknesses, forecasting projected business & establishing targeted market share.
6. Improves products and services marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving products and services packaging, coordinating new products and services development.
7. Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits, exploring specific needs, anticipating new opportunities.
8. Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
9. Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
10. Accomplishes sales and marketing and company mission by completing related results as needed.
11. Map potential customers and identify their needs.
12. Apply the corporate sales process.
13. Have Full Knowledge about and progressive practical experience in Expression of Interest (EOI), Request for Proposal (RFP), Request for Quotation (RFQ), Request for Tender (RFT), Request for Information (RFI), Shartnama (Gov Orgs), Pre-Bid Meeting, Participation in Biddings, Purchase Order (PO) and so on.
14. Have Full Knowledge about and progressive practical experience in preparation of Quotations, Proposals (Technical and Financial).
15. Meet and exceed agreed sales targets.
16. Facilitate professional communications to prospective leads.
17. Schedule and follow through on calls with leads and prospects.
18. Communicate with leads and customers via email.
19. Answer all lead and customer questions accurately.
20. Prioritize and/or escalate lead and customer questions as needed.
21. Perform cost-benefit analysis for prospective customers.
22. Advise on appropriate purchase options.
23. Promote specific internet package as directed by upper management.
24. Inform leads and customers of current promotions and discounts.
25. Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend customer lifetime value.
26. Develop strategies for more effective sales and marketing both individually and as part of a team.
27. Source and work customer referrals.
28. Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports & etc. thoroughly for management review.
29. Meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
30. Daily, weekly and monthly plans and reports to the management.
31. Any other tasks assigned by Management
Sales & Marketing
1. At Least Bachelor degree holders (Specialization in Marketing) and Master Degree holders will be given the priority
2. At least over 4-5 Years practical progressive Experience in the relevant field in any well reputed ISP and ICT company.
3. Good knowledge of Sales Techniques.
4. Computer Skills (Good Computer Knowledge)
5. Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
6. Strong Communications skills.
7. Strong customer relation & problems solving skills
8. Able to communicate in Dari, Pashto & English.
9. Able to work long hours when needed.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Sales/Marketing
HOW TO APPLY: Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to submit their Application & CV along with All Educational, Work Experience and any other relevant additional Documents no later than 07 September 2018 4:00 PM Afghanistan time.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for Interview.
WHERE TO APPLY: Human Resources Department, Afghan Cyber ISP/ICT Company Kabul.
Subject line must be: (Sales & Marketing Manager No. ACISP/HRD/2018/1001) or your application may not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|Customer Service Assistant (Female Only) at Jobs.af||Kabul||21 Feb 2019|
|Representative MFS Operations agent– Distri.. at MTN Afghanistan||Kabul||23 Feb 2019|
|Sales and Marketing Officer at Python Technology Services||Kabul||14 Mar 2019|
|Senior Manager – Mobile Money Marketing at MTN Afghanistan||Kabul||24 Feb 2019|
|Sales Officer at Global Entourage Company Ltd.||Kabul||30 Mar 2019|
|Brand Shop Coordinator “Female” at Afghan Wireless Communication Comp..||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Media & Marketing Officer at Natural Stone Company||Kabul||22 Feb 2019|
|Business Intelligence Reporting Executive at Afghan Wireless Communicatio..||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Salesman (Kabul) at Selab Jawad Non alcoholic Beverages Company||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Salesman (Jalalabad) at Selab Jawad Non alcoholic Beverages Company||Nangarhar||28 Feb 2019|
|Sales Supervisor at Selab Jawad Non alcoholic Beverages Company||Multi Cities||28 Feb 2019|
|Regional Sales Manager at Selab Jawad Non alcoholic Beverages Company||Multi Cities||28 Feb 2019|
|Sales and Marketing Admin at Soholat.com||Kabul||31 Dec 2019|
|Re-Announced Sales Manager at Afghanistan Business Management Company||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Marketing Officer at Diamond Press and Design||Kabul||30 Dec 2019|
|Telemarketing Officer at Soholat.com||Kabul||31 Mar 2019|