Pharmacy Supervisor(1395 Views)
About Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) Doctors Without Borders) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural or man-made disasters to populations in danger in more than 70 countries.
In this context, MSF is recruiting one Pharmacy Supervisor for a post.
|Date Posted:||08 Aug 2018||Reference:||MSF-274|
|Closing Date:||15 Aug 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Health/Medical||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||51200 to 0 AFG|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
OBJECTIVES OF THE POSITION
• Ensuring storage, stock management and supply processes, as well as hygiene and security procedures, tools, and protocols (controlling pests and rodents), implementing appropriate quality controls and records, in order to ensure good storage conditions (temperatures, humidity and light exposure) and availability of drugs and medical material, according to MSF protocols, national regulations and in cooperation with the logistics department.
• Coordinating the delivery, reception and recording of international and local orders, in close coordination with the logistics department, updating stock files and informing line managers on their status (shortfalls, over-stocking, expiry dates), in order to permanently ensure security stock levels and ensure efficient management of stock.
• Supervising orders of medical and drug material in order to ensure an efficient and appropriate consumption pattern under budget constraints.
• Supervising the supply of drugs to patients, according to medical prescriptions, informing them on consumption patterns and keeping conditions in order to ensure their therapeutic progression
• Ensuring efficient supply to other pharmacies managed/supported by MSF according to orders and stocks, and using cold chain when needed. Monitoring and analyzing orders of depending pharmacies in order to avoid ruptures of stock or having expired drugs.
• Supervising, with the HR department, the associated processes (sizing, staff shifts, recruitment, training, performance evaluation, development and internal/external communication) of the pharmaceutical team and the nursing staff, in order to ensure both the sizing and the amount of knowledge required and to improve their dispensing capabilities.
• Recording all items received and issued in computer and reporting on drug consumptions and medical equipment dispensed according to protocols, informing on unusual patterns as well as forecasting future needs, in order to rationalize the budget and to ensure availability.
• Assisting in training of nursing staff regarding dispensing of drugs and their side effects
REQUIREMENTS AND COMPETENCIES
Education Essential, degree of pharmacy management or nursing related studies., or medical profile
Experience At least 1 year certified work experience as a pharmacy manager
WORKING HOURS AND SALARY
Full Time – 07:30 am to 04:30 pm from Saturday to Wednesday
The Gross monthly salary for this position is 51,200 AFN (non-negotiable)
Afghanistan - Khost
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Health/Medical
The interested candidates should submit their applications before the 15th August 2018 at 4:00 pm with the CV, motivation letter, including references details and with supporting documents (certificates, diplomas etc.) to Médecins Sans Frontières, Administration department Khost Project via: E-mail or in a sealed envelop at Médecins Sans Frontières Administration departement MSF Khost Maternity Hospital, Matun Road 9, Khost City
The reference ‘Pharmacy Supervisor’’ should be mentioned to be valid. If you do not clearly state the position for which you are applying & attach the required diploma & other supporting documents, your application may not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MSF does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. All applications are free for all candidates and no one should require any payment or compensation during the recruitment process. May the candidate be asked for any fee, he/she must report to MSF Administration through the recruitment contact.
|More jobs in this category|
|Nutrition and Health Programme Manager at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Kabul||24 Feb 2019|
|Medical Activity Manager/Bed Manager at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)||Helmand||23 Feb 2019|
|Medical Doctor Specialist Gynecologist Female at Médecins Sans Frontièr..||Kabul||27 Feb 2019|
|Director of Education & Consultation at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||20 Feb 2019|
|آمر پروژه ربیس وزونوزیس at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||23 Feb 2019|
|مدیر ولایتی کنترول امراض.. at Ministry of Public Hea..||Multi Cities||23 Feb 2019|
|Project Medical Referent Assistant at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)||Herat||22 Feb 2019|
|Provincial Maternal & Child Health Coordinato.. at Afghan Social Marketin..||Kandahar||19 Feb 2019|
|Medical Doctor Specialized Gynaecologist at Médecins Sans Frontières (..||Khost||31 Dec 2019|