IT Clinic Engineer(663 Views)
About Afghan Cyber ISP/ICT Company
Afghan Cyber ISP/ICT Company is licensed by Afghanistan Telecom Regulatory Authority
(ATRA) and Ministry of Information and Technology, with business license from ministry of
commerce and Industries, Afghanistan chamber of commerce and other related entities
with over a decade of experience throughout the country serving as a Pioneer Internet
Provider. We have proudly provide Internet connectivity to organizations such as The
United Nations, US Army, Afghan government entities, NGO's, embassies and foreign
missions, universities, construction companies, other corporations, residents &
Afghan Cyber ISP/ICT Company has the ultimate updated technology with licensed and
certified technical staff as well as international level management standard. Afghan Cyber
ISP/ICT Company is a well-known name and good image in Afghanistan market. certified by
famous national and international organizations. We have chosen a number of major and
valuable international upstream service providers for our different VSAT / Satellite
platforms, We also utilize the governmental fiber optic media for our fiber Optic and
wireless services with backup and redundancy both for aerial and terrestrial connectivity.
IT Clinic Technician
|Date Posted:||09 Aug 2018||Reference:||ACISP/HRD/2018/1002|
|Closing Date:||08 Sep 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Technical||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Repairing, Maintenance and Troubleshooting of hardware/devices specializes in using the latest equipment:
A. Wireless Cameras
B. IP Cameras
C. CCTV Cameras
D. Desktop Computers
E. Laptop Computers
2. Technical Supports Solutions: Various maintenance contracts (Remote support - periodic visits - emergency support - technical support through the provision of permanent resident technician).
3. Supply and installation of hardware/devices (Laptop Computers, Desktop Computers, Printing Machines, Accessories Computers, Time attendance machine & etc.)
4. Small Building Projects:
K. Access Control
L. Surveillance systems using CCTV And Public address
M. Internal network for Central/Internal Phone.
N. Meeting rooms Equipments, Audio Systems, Display Systems & Video Conference.
O. Server Room
P. Network with its Wired, Wireless & Optical Fiber
5. Data Archiving, Retrieval Backup and Recovery:
A. On-line Backup
B. Near-line Backup
C. Off-line Backup
D. Off-Site Data Protection
E. Disaster Recovery
6. Any other tasks assigned by Supervisor.
3. Good knowledge of Repairing, Maintenance and Troubleshooting Techniques.
4. Computer Skills (Good Computer Knowledge)
5. Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
6. Strong Communications skills.
7. Strong customer relation & problems solving skills
8. Able to communicate in Dari, Pashto & English.
9. Able to work long hours when needed.
1. At Least High School Graduated and Bachelor degree holders (Specialization in Mechanic/Technical) will be given the priority
2. At least over 2-3 Years practical progressive Experience in the relevant field in any well reputed ICT company.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
High School, Technical
HOW TO APPLY: Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to submit their Application & CV along with All Educational, Work Experience and any other relevant additional Documents no later than 07 September 2018 4:00 PM Afghanistan time.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for Interview.
WHERE TO APPLY: Human Resources Department, Afghan Cyber ISP/ICT Company Kabul.
Subject line must be: (IT Clinic Engineer No. ACISP/HRD/2018/1002) or your application may not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|ICT Officer at RIZ Conslting Services||Kabul||29 Aug 2018|
|Senior Technical Specialist (GIS/ MIS) at MAIL/CBARD||Kabul||31 Aug 2018|
|Technician/ Electrician at National Democratic Institute for Internationa..||Kabul||23 Aug 2018|