Communication Officer(1077 Views)
About Agricultural Development Fund
The Agricultural Development Fund (ADF) is a standalone government owned financial institution with the fundamental purpose of making credit available to the agriculture sector. The target clientele of the ADF includes small commercial farmers. As well as agribusinesses engaged in distribution of agricultural inputs, producers of high-value crops, processors and exporters of agricultural products. ADF functions as a wholesale lender, channeling credit through financial and non-financial institutions. Agricultural credit provided by the ADF is enabling farmers and other players in the agriculture sector to put in practice modern production, processing and market development practices acquired in the last decade.
|Date Posted:||09 Aug 2018||Reference:||ADF-011|
|Closing Date:||25 Aug 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Communication||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain ADF communications which promotes the work of ADF and increase awareness of what it does.
• Facilitate, develop, and maintain strong and ongoing relationships with journalists from the print, radio, online, and television media in Kabul and provinces. Write press releases and disseminate information to the media on project activities.
• Work closely with media outlets to broadcast a constant, consistent message to the stakeholders and general public.
• Craft messages and disseminate information for the achievements and results of ADF.
• Lead the production of high-quality communications materials for the project intended for the public. This may include production of brochures, fact sheets, posters, videos and other multi-media products.
• Coordinate and manage events from board meeting to high profile media events.
• Develop and maintain ADF website in 3 languages and other social media outlets.
• Strong organization, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated skills in writing and editing.
• Ability to work with diverse stakeholder groups
• Demonstrated success in implementing strong communication campaigns
• Thorough knowledge of media operations.
• Experience with web design, publication, and graphic design.
• Extensive knowledge of social media and emerging communication platforms.
• Competencies in desktop publishing skills and graphic production and design (Experience with Adobe Creative Suite programs including Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
• Experience with gathering and editing video.
• Ability to adapt to emerging technologies.
• Possess problem solving skills and reasoning ability.
• Events management skills.
• Bachelor degree in communication.
• Over 5 years of experience in the field of communication and Public Relations.
• Excellent command of spoken and written languages: English, Dari & Pashto languages.
• Ability to write in a variety of styles to appeal to different audiences .
• Events management skills.
• Knowledge of graphic design software.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Communication
Interested qualified applicants are encouraged to send their CV and Cover Letter indicating the position title and vacancy number ( ADF - 011 ) in the subject line before closing date to the below email address.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
You must be logged in to see the submission Email (if any).
|More jobs in this category|
|Research & Communication Manager at Afghanistan Microfinance Association ..||Kabul||27 Oct 2018|