Contract Manager(1504 Views)
About M/s. Zeeshan and Co
M/s. Zeeshan & Co is a family-owned company committed to improving people’s well -being through the procurement and distribution of innovative products in healthcare sector. Founded in 2003 in Kabul, Afghanistan, the company currently employs approximately 160 people. M/s. Zeeshan & Co has established subsidiaries throughout Afghanistan in more than 15 provinces. As a domestic player M/s. Zeeshan & Co today distributes its products in Afghanistan either through its own commercial sales organization or through strategic partnerships and distributors.
With the expansion & growth there is a raise in demand for the human resources.
So we require personal for the following vacancy.
|Date Posted:||10 Aug 2018||Reference:||IBSM/10/2018|
|Closing Date:||14 Aug 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Management||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Draft, evaluate, negotiate and execute contracts
• Establish and maintain supplier relationships by serving as a single point of contact for contractual matters
• Manage record keeping for all contract-related correspondence and documentation
• Provide contract-related issue resolution, both internally and externally
• Monitor and complete contract closeout, extension or renewal, as appropriate
• Communicate contract-related information to all stakeholders and should take corrective actions.
• Review the packing slips sent by stock manager.
• Coordination among the subordinate’s regularly day to day activities.
• Prepare and maintain contracts files for all contracts entered into by the company.
• Produce tender documents i.e. RFQs, ITBs and RFP under the guidance of the Contract Manager.
• Carry out bid opening and analysis. This will involve preparation of all bidding documents.
• Prepare the reports on status of all the projects and the Quantity of quarters.
• Field trips to provinces for follow up with the sales teams over there
• Perform additional duties as assigned.
• QuickBooks Accounting Software Knowledge is needed.
• Excellent writing skills in English.
• Interpersonal Skills
• Conflict management skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to work under pressure.
You will need to understand all aspects of the contracting process, and technical building requirements plus good commercial sense is a must. Contracts managers need to be able to establish strong working relationships with a wide range of people. So you’ll be a team player but you also need to be able to use your own initiative and make your own decisions as well.
In common with all areas of management, contracts managers need to be well-organized and capable of meeting deadlines. Good math and IT skills will also help.
Candidate must have
• MBA (Masters in Business Administration)
• Minimum of five years progressive responsibility with quantifiable results in contract negotiation, administration and/or management
• Should be excellent in English, Dari, and Pashto.
• Having excellent command over Microsoft office.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Interested Candidates should submit their CVs & applications via e-mail.
Please note that applications received after the closing date (14th August, 2018) will not be given consideration. Only short-listed candidates whose applications meet the above criteria will be contacted for an interview.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Head of Kandahar Field Office at United Nations World Food Programme||Kandahar||04 Mar 2019|
|Head of Mazar Field Office at United Nations World Food Programme||Balkh||04 Mar 2019|
|LLCs Program Assistant at SDROA||Kabul||05 Mar 2019|
|English Program Assistant at SDROA||Kabul||05 Mar 2019|
|اداره کننده شبکه at Da Afghanistan Bank||Kabul||24 Feb 2019|
|Policy and Planning Expert at Welthungerhilfe(WHH)||Kabul||17 Mar 2019|
|Head of Mine Risk Education Department at Directorate of Mine Action Coor..||Kabul||21 Feb 2019|
|Chief of Quality Management at Directorate of Mine Action Coordination (D..||Kabul||21 Feb 2019|