Chief Operation Officer(1174 Views)
About Bank-e-Millie Afghan
Bank-e- Millie Afghan (BMA) was the first financial institution established in Afghanistan in 1933. Similarly, it was the first financial institution established in a public private partnership set up with 72 percent share held by private sector. As a first bank in Afghanistan, BMA introduced formal banking services to the people and government of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. Since then, the banks competitive strength and ongoing market leadership philosophy lays in its strong capital base and proven trustworthiness.
In 1976, it was fully nationalized by the government of Afghanistan. Since its establishment, BMA is a leading banking in providing modern and secure banking services. Securing depositors' funds is the top priority of the bank. At the same time, the bank is contributing considerably to the development of manufacturing, agriculture, services, and international trade in the country. BMA is operating based on strong corporate governance principles, financial risk management and strict compliance to keep its credibility and trust. BMA has 15 city branches in Kabul and 21 provincial branches and equity investments in United States of America and England. And it is celebrating its 84th years of fame.
The chief operating officer (COO) reports to the chief executive officer and is responsible for the company’s day-to-day operating activities, including revenue and sales growth; expense, cost and margin control; a monthly, quarterly and annual financial goal management.
|Date Posted:||11 Aug 2018||Reference:||BMA\2018\\035|
|Closing Date:||25 Aug 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||6 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Directs overall administration of the financial institution.
2. Serves as chief administrator of Correspondent Banking Services, human Resources/Personnel, Marketing, Public Relation, Retirement Accounts, and Savings Administration, Service Corporation and Teller Operation departments.
3. Coordinates activities in accordance with established policies and procedures; in the absence of the Chief Executive Officer, acts in the CEO’s place.
4. Develops and implements financial institution operating policies and procedures.
5. Analyzes operational problems and develops procedures for their resolution.
6. Develops and maintains manuals and references, as well as participates in staff training to effectively implement financial institution policies and procedures.
7. Recommends equipment changes and reviews, and approves equipment expenditures.
8. Monitors and ensures efficient operation of data processing and other technical services as necessary.
9. Any task or duty, which is assigned by the Chief Executive Officer.
Familiar with Afghanistan rules and regulation. • Experience at banking sector will be preferred. • Ability to analyze things. • Good communication and interpersonal skill. • Supervision skill • Leadership skill • Able to communicate in English, Pashto, and Dari. • Computer skill, CBS (Core Banking Solution
• MBA (Finance) or M.com with completely Banks operation knowledge and experience.
• At least five years’ experience in related field
• Familiar with Afghanistan rules and regulation.
• Experience at banking sector will be preferred.
• Ability to analyze things.
• Good communication and interpersonal skill.
• Supervision skill
• Leadership skill
• Able to communicate in English, Pashto,and Dari.
• Computer skill, CBS (Core Banking Solution)
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Masters Degree, Banking
You can apply for this post in such ways:
By Electronic submission:
You should apply electronically by sending your CV and a one-page covering letter explaining your interest and suitability for the position to E-mail given below.
PLEASE SPECIFY ONLY THE VACANCY NUMBER “BMA//2018//035” IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR E-MAIL.
Ahmad Jawad “Kamgar”
BMA HRMIS OFFICER
Address JADE IBNE SINA WATT, KABUL AFGHANISTAN. Kabul-Afghanistan
1. APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
2. ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTE
Vacancies@BMA.com.af - Ehsan.mahmoodi@BMA.COM.AF
|More jobs in this category|
|(Deputy Chief Operation Officer)معاون آ.. at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||04 Jan 2019|
|Junior Officer TFL Operation at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||20 Dec 2018|
|Country Risk Manager at Habib Bank Ltd||Kabul||12 Jan 2019|
|Re-announce Branch Manager- Balkh at Exchangerzone||Balkh||10 Jan 2019|
|Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Plan .. at OXUS Afghanistan||Kabul||21 Dec 2018|
|برقی at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||19 Dec 2018|
|CFO (Chief Financial Officer) at Arian Bank||Kabul||04 Jan 2019|
|Senior IS Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|