About National Democratic Institute for International Affairs
National Democratic Institute for International Affairs (NDI) is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, nongovernmental organization that has supported democratic institutions and practices in every region of the world for more than three decades. Since its founding in 1983, NDI and its local partners have worked to establish and strengthen political and civic organizations, safeguard elections, and promote citizens participation, openness and accountability in government.
The Staffer will be hired as Watchman and will be based in Kabul, Afghanistan. The Staffer will report to the NDI Security & Operation Manager under the direct supervision of the Security and Operations Officer.
|Date Posted:||12 Aug 2018||Reference:||NDI/KBL/005/18|
|Closing Date:||23 Aug 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||18||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Security/Safety||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Facilitate visitor’s entry into the compound, opening/closing gates as required.
• Document visitor’s names and report to Security and Operations Officer.
• Patrol the compound on a regular basis and report findings to Security and Operations Officer on regular basis
• Report any issues or defects around the compound so that repairs can be made.
• Ensure access areas are clean at all times.
• Maintain up to date telephone numbers of staff members and all emergency numbers required.
• Become familiar with fire extinguisher equipment and respond to any emergency in the compound.
• Report to an assigned Office Operations Personnel in the event of any incident.
• Any other duties as assigned by the direct supervisor.
- Knowledge of security & safety procedures in emergency cases
- Good communication skills with NDI visitors
- Physical Fitness
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
High School, Security/Safety
National Democratic Institute for International Affairs (NDI), Kabul - Afghanistan
Interested applicants should send a one page cover letter and CV to the given email -- no later than 04:00 PM, August 23, 2018. Subject line must be (Watchman - NDI/KBL/005/18).
Only short listed candidates will be called for an interview
|More jobs in this category|
|گارد امنیتی at DABS||Kabul||28 Oct 2018|