Office/residence Cleaner(542 Views)
About National Democratic Institute for International Affairs
National Democratic Institute for International Affairs (NDI) is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, nongovernmental organization that has supported democratic institutions and practices in every region of the world for more than three decades. Since its founding in 1983, NDI and its local partners have worked to establish and strengthen political and civic organizations, safeguard elections, and promote citizens participation, openness and accountability in government.
The Staffer will be hired as Office/ Residence Cleaner and will be based in Kabul, Afghanistan. The Staffer will report to the NDI Security & Operation Manager under the direct supervision of the Operations Officer.
|Date Posted:||12 Aug 2018||Reference:||NDI/KBL/006/18|
|Closing Date:||23 Aug 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Operation||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Carryout an overall cleaning of the NDI’s Office and residential buildings as assigned.
• Maintain all cleaning duties for the NDI office /residence and other facilities as assigned.
• Clean offices/residence, common areas and bathrooms in NDI office and other facilities as assigned. Dust, sweep, mop, etc.
• Perform laundry services; washing, ironing, folding and clothes, towels and bedding.
• Replenish/request cleaning materials from supervisor and or storekeeper.
• Immediate report any kind of damages anywhere in the house to her/his direct supervisor.
• Perform other tasks as assigned by the Operations Officer or his/her designee.
- Knowledge of hygienic procedures of kitchen and rooms
- Work experience in national or international organizations
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Secondary School, Operation
National Democratic Institute for International Affairs (NDI), Kabul - Afghanistan
Interested applicants should send a one page cover letter and CV to the given email -- no later than 04:00 PM, August 23, 2018. Subject line must be (Office/residence Cleaner - NDI/KBL/006/18).
Only short listed candidates will be called for an interview
|More jobs in this category|
|National MIS Specialist – Operations at Food and Agriculture Organizati..||Kabul||26 Oct 2018|