Marketing Manager(2356 Views)
About Moraa Educational Complex
Moraa Educational Complex (MEC) is a comprehensive and all-inclusive educational center for women in Afghanistan. MEC is the first leading, the biggest conspicuous and the most unique educational complex in the history of Afghanistan. MEC offers practical and secure environment in which girls and young women can be educated according to Islamic and Afghan values, to a high educational standards based on modern teaching methods.
Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and executing MEC strategic marketing plans in order to attract potential clients and retain existing ones. She will be responsible for developing pricing strategies, identifying new clients, supporting lead generation efforts, categorizing the advertising tactics and creating promotions.
|Date Posted:||16 Aug 2018||Reference:||MEC-006|
|Closing Date:||31 Oct 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Any||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Attract new students across the MEC’s portfolio of programs
• Publicize the strengths of the academic faculties, institutions and overall educational zones.
• Promote the profile of the campus as a whole to external audiences and vendors
• Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers client satisfaction.
• Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections in order to maintain the risk benefit ratio.
• Developing and managing advertising campaigns and organizing conferences, trade shows and other major events .
• Organizing organization conferences, trade shows, and major events.
• Building brand awareness and positioning.
• Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
• Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
• Communicating the marketing plan.
• Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
• Researching demand for the organization's services.
• Evaluating competitors.
• Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
• Establishes marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
• Ensure execution and maximization of corporate promotional kits at each campus location & programs.
• Schedule special events, tastings and encourage student participation in each promotion program
• Act as journalist, capturing photos and writing summaries of events for social media and client reviews
• Write, distribute and provide newsletters to client partners
• Provide social medial posts for the kindergarten, high school, institute and university marketing liaison.
• Conduct audits to ensure compliance with uniform, packaging, merchandising and customer service standards
• Build a strategic social media plan that aligns with Complex strategic plan
• Create a weekly/monthly calendar of social media posts that align with key events and programs
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily copy and visual content for MEC Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and the MEC website updates.
• Create content for each post including images, videos, graphics
• Provide analysis and recommendations for future plans to ensure continued success and improved performance
• Promotes MEC's work and policies among print and electronic media nationally and internationally to ensure MEC’s visibility.
• Offers advice on media outreach at the national level and helps strengthen the connection with local, national and international media.
• Develops media advisories, press releases and promotional/ communication material.
• Liaises and networks with national and international media in the country.
• Arranges the translation of MEC’s publicity material, discussion papers and reports.
• Reads and reviews MEC materials, selects relevant materials for translation and publication in consultation with program staff.
• Develops communication/advocacy materials including brochures, pamphlets, and other publications.
• Arranges media participation to cover MEC’s events and activities.
• Writes and edits web-based information materials and provides content and materials for MEC’s website update.
• Ensures that the information posted on MEC’s website is user friendly, appropriate, effective and visible.
• Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly, periodic and annual media reports and keeps media logs for all events.
• Contributes to all areas of MEC’s program.
• Gathering necessary assets to develop a campaign (photos, copy, digital assets, brochures, etc.)
• Developing, reviewing, and sending proposals for new opportunities.
• Performing other duties as may be required by the line Manager or supervisor.
The job may require writing across the following categories:
• Strategic plans
• Buyer personas
• Blog posts
• Email campaigns
• Web page content
• Paid search ads
• Local online listings
• Social media updates and ads
• Landing pages
• Promotional video scripts
• Marketing infrastructure
• Website sitemaps
• Website content
• Print ads
• Direct mail pieces
• Trade show displays
• TV spots
• Radio spots
• Proposals for add-on services
Desirable Skills and Qualifications
• Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Excellent communication in English required.
• Strong attention to detail & decision-making skills
• The ability to communicate, negotiate, analyze, elaborate and present reports and statements
• Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
• Understanding of public relations, communications
• Education marketing experience
• Ability to quickly adapt to change.
• Be marketing driven with strong technical proficiency
• Supervisory and Team building skills
• Accounting and bookkeeping skills
Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet and word processing programs at a highly proficient level
• Time/Stress management skills
• Understanding of school sector from Kindergarten to High School
• Strong presenter and must be able to engage in all levels including students, parents, school groups, administrators and foodservice team members
• Proficient in Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop is a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software; Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Ability to work in a highly volatile, fast-paced environment
• Outstanding research and organizational skills and the ability to learn new things quickly
• Self-disciplined with the ability to work independently, meet deadlines and work extra hours if needed
• Executes professional standards at all times: attire, communication, behavior
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field (MBA preferred)
• Overall 3-15 yrs experience.
• 5+ years in marketing and promotion
• Technical and Designing skills.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Sales/Marketing
Interested candidates who believe they meet the position’s requirements are requested to send a completed CV by email. The Vacancy Number and Position Title as shown at the top of this advertisement must appear in the Subject line.
A specified CV format is to be used, available for download as attached file or you can find it online in our career page at (http://moraa.edu.af/career/), CVs that are not submitted in the specified format will be rejected.
Only the CV is to be submitted: no other documents are required at this stage.
• CVs without cover letters/ application letter will not be considered.
• MEC is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer organization.
In your email:
• Please give information about any notice period required by your current employer, or your earliest starting date.
• Also, state whether any of your family members have worked for MEC or are currently doing so.
Only those candidates who meet the position’s requirements will be invited for interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Representative-Sales (Commission- Based) at Blue Sonic||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|Creative Director at 365media||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|Re-Announced Digital Media Officer at Afghanistan Business Management Com..||Kabul||14 Dec 2018|
|Re-Announced Sales Manager at Afghanistan Business Management Company||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Re-Announced Marketing Officer at Afghanistan Business Management Company||Kabul||14 Dec 2018|
|ISP Sales & Marketing Executive Officer at MLos||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|Visitor at Darman Pharma Co||Herat||27 Dec 2018|
|Marketing Manager at Darman Pharma Co||Herat||25 Dec 2018|
|Sales Manager at Stark telecom||Multi Cities||30 Dec 2018|
|Sales Manager at Global Entourage Company Ltd.||Kabul||30 Dec 2018|
|Sales Trainer at Online Trading Academy||Kabul||27 Dec 2018|
|Sales & Relationship Officers at TRISTAR ISP||Kandahar||20 Dec 2018|
|Sales & Marketing Manager at TRISTAR ISP||Kandahar||20 Dec 2018|
|Senior Sales & Relationship Officer at Ariana Hewad||Multi Cities||15 Dec 2018|
|Sales & Marketing Officer at Baheer Group of Companies (BGC)||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|Marketing Officer at Asia Bridge Telecom||Kabul||27 Jan 2019|
|Sales & Relationship Officer at Online Trading Academy||Kabul||17 Dec 2018|
|Digital marketing Officer at Online Trading Academy||Kabul||27 Dec 2018|
|Graphic Designer at Boustan-e-Sabz Agricultural Services Company||Kabul||19 Dec 2018|
|Sales & Marketing Manager at Afghan Cyber ISP/ICT Company||Kabul||17 Dec 2018|
|Sales Executive/ Key Client Sales at Mido Dairy Production Co.Ltd||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|Marketing Officer at Diamond Press and Design||Kabul||30 Dec 2019|
|Telemarketing Officer at Soholat.com||Kabul||31 Mar 2019|