About Abram Global Group of Companies
Abram Global Group of Companies (AGGC) is non-governmental, non-partisan, non- political organization and its established to assist in the development, rehabilitation and reconstruction of Afghanistan; fully controlled and run by professional, well educated, experienced and young peoples. AGGC is a group of companies and providing products and services in following different divisions.
- Construction Divisions
- Construction Lab. Divisions
- Elevators Divisions
- Logistics Divisions
- Trading Divisions
- Consultancy Service
|Date Posted:||18 Aug 2018||Reference:||AGGC-331|
|Closing Date:||16 Sep 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Management||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||10 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Measure the properties of bodies of water, such as volume and stream flow
• Collect water and soil samples to test for certain properties, such as the pH or pollution levels
• Analyze data on the environmental impacts of pollution, erosion, drought, and other problems
• Research ways to minimize the negative impacts of erosion, sedimentation, or pollution on the environment
• Use computer models to forecast future water supplies, the spread of pollution, floods, and other events
• Evaluate the feasibility of water-related projects, such as hydroelectric power plants, irrigation systems, and wastewater treatment facilities
Hydrologist Must have Bachler degree in Related Filed and master Degree preferred and have at least 10 years work experience in a similar position, preferably with the privet sectors or International NGOs. Excellent command of Pashto, Dari and good command of English– both written and oral is also necessary. He/she must also be familiar with software such as: Microsoft Word and Excel. Good communication skills – both written and interpersonal will be essential, as most of the work will be done through a process of consultation at all levels.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Letters of Interest (Cover Letters) and CVs to below email address, please makes sure you put the vacancy number, Job title on the subject of your email.
Please note that applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Country Manager at 786 Pharma||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|CEO/Country Manager at 786 Pharma||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|Gender manager at Roots of Peace||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|