Water Institution Expert(965 Views)
About Abram Global Group of Companies
Abram Global Group of Companies (AGGC) is non-governmental, non-partisan, non- political organization and its established to assist in the development, rehabilitation and reconstruction of Afghanistan; fully controlled and run by professional, well educated, experienced and young peoples. AGGC is a group of companies and providing products and services in following different divisions.
- Construction Divisions
- Construction Lab. Divisions
- Elevators Divisions
- Logistics Divisions
- Trading Divisions
- Consultancy Service
|Date Posted:||18 Aug 2018||Reference:||AGGC-335|
|Closing Date:||16 Sep 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Management||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||7 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Serve as Resource Person during the conduct of stakeholders’ consultations, focus group discussions/key informant interviews and other relevant activities (if needed) with the communities, Local Government Units, CSOs, and the Private Sector;
• Take the lead in the processing and analysis of the collected data on water supply and sanitation in the target LGUs. Mentor/Coach the Regional WATSAN Hubs in the conduct of the Technical Assessment of the LGU’s water supply and sanitation, which shall primarily include data collection, processing and analysis. Specifically, determine the gaps in water supply and sanitation relative to human rights standards in terms of the following: water availability, water quality, water and sanitation physical accessibility, water affordability, and sanitation acceptability;
• Assist in the conduct of an assessment on LGU policies/programs on watershed protection and management i.e. adequacy of water supply, maintenance of water quality and sustainability of economic activities in the watershed;
• Recommend measures and/or related approaches to ensure that Climate Change Adaptation is stipulated within the MW4SP as provided under RA 9729 of 2009
Water Institution Expert Must have Bachler degree in Related Filed and master Degree preferred and have at least 7 years work experience in a similar position, preferably with the privet sectors or International NGOs. Excellent command of Pashto, Dari and good command of English– both written and oral is also necessary. He/she must also be familiar with software such as: Microsoft Word and Excel. Good communication skills – both written and interpersonal will be essential, as most of the work will be done through a process of consultation at all levels.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Letters of Interest (Cover Letters) and CVs to below email address, please makes sure you put the vacancy number, Job title on the subject of your email.
Please note that applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Country Manager at 786 Pharma||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|CEO/Country Manager at 786 Pharma||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|Gender manager at Roots of Peace||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|