Accountant / Quickbooks Operator(2890 Views)
About Afghan Bureau Collaboration Office (ABCO)
Afghan Bureau Collaboration Office (ABCO) is a national NGO operating in Afghanistan and implementing projects for the infrastructural development of Afghanistan. ABCO needs to hire an accountant on behalf of one of its subcontractors.
A professional accountant with relevant education and experience is required to establish accounting systems for multiple ongoing projects of the company and its other business operations using QuickBooks accounting software. Accountant, using Quickbooks software will track all financial transactions, managing all accounting functions, invoicing, collections, payables, and producing financial statements. Another essential part of the job is inventory/stock tracking and performing procurement operations.
|Date Posted:||21 Aug 2018||Reference:||KBL-022|
|Closing Date:||31 Dec 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||300 to 400 USD|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
Using Quickbooks, the following duties shall be performed.
- Establish correct accounting system using Quickbooks software for ongoing projects and other business operations of the company.
- Inventory/Stock tracking of materials using Quickbooks
- Producing invoices, tracking invoices
- Tracking receivables,
- Tracking payrolls and pay bills
- Procurement operations
- Cost Accounting and Inventory
- Maintains and balances accounts by verifying, allocating, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Perform monthly balance sheet, income statement and changes in financial
- Work closely with site leadership.
- Investigate and report to the manager any inconsistencies or improprieties.
- Analyze data to ensure proper accounting procedures have been followed.
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the sites'
- Other routine accounting duties
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
Professional Knowledge of Quickbooks Software
1) 3+ years of Accounting & Finance experience
2) Bachelor’s degree in Accounting Required.
3) Proficient in Quickbooks software with previous experience of accounting using Quickbooks
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Account/Finance
interested candidates shall submit their CVs to the mentioned email address below
|More jobs in this category|
|Tax Specialist at Jabarkhail & Associates Legal Consultancy LLC||Kabul||19 Feb 2019|
|Finance Assistant at World Health Organization||Balkh||01 Dec 2018|
|ما لی at ATRA||Kabul||17 Dec 2018|
|Hospital Finance Expert at Futures Group Global Outreach||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|
|Deputy Finance Manager at MISFA Ltd.||Kabul||27 Nov 2018|
|Finance Executive at Lapis||Kabul||25 Nov 2018|
|Financial Auditor/Reviewer at Emerging Consulting LLC||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|تحویلدار صنادیق at DABS/KBD||Kabul||21 Nov 2018|
|Finance Specialist at Agricultural Development Fund||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|
|Internal Audit Specialist at Agricultural Development Fund||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|
|Loan Operation Assistant at Agricultural Development Fund||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|
|Finance Officer at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|Accounting& Finance Manager at Tolo Fajer Plastic Industry Company||Kabul||22 Dec 2018|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|