Human Resources Officer(1746 Views)
About Kabul Skyscraper Services
• We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
• If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
• The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
. Males / Females. (Females highly preferred)
|Date Posted:||26 Aug 2018||Reference:||003|
|Closing Date:||16 Sep 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Human Resource||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
• Provide counseling on policies and procedures
• Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
• Create and implement effective on boarding plans
• Develop training and development programs
• Assist in performance management processes
• Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
• Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
• Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration
• Minimum 2/3 years related experience in the field of administration and HR
• Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
• Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
• Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
• Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
• Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
• Strong ethics and reliability.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
nterested and qualified applicants kindly send your CV via below email address.
|More jobs in this category|
|Senior HRMIS Officer at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||27 Jan 2019|
|HR Officer (Urgent) at Cristal Universal Group||Kabul||21 Jan 2019|
|HR Assistant ICU at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||21 Jan 2019|