Business Mentor(498 Views)
ASARA Consulting Services is an Afghan-owned and Afghan-led firm, managed by a group of young professionals. The company is registered with Ministry of Commerce and Industries and provides professional business services to clients in Afghanistan. Founded in 2017, the firm employs highly qualified directors, managers, consultants, advisors, partners, and specialists with decades of professional work experience in Afghanistan and abroad.
The core vision behind establishment of ASARA Consulting Services is to work on new and innovative services based on the current need of Afghanistan’s economy. In addition, ASARA Consulting Services owns ventures such as The Hub Co-Working Space, I am Afghanistan and Choob services.
|Date Posted:||02 Sep 2018||Reference:||08-014|
|Closing Date:||20 Sep 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||5||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Quality assurance of the on-going projects, develop reporting formats, support, and oversight to client businesses, lead business assessment, supervise support provided to businesses, develop plans and oversee the execution of plans, providing continuous support and oversight to businesses, develop monitoring framework and ensure quality performance of the system.
• Provide advice and support in designing business mentoring methodologies, when required develop new tools or improve existing tools for business mentoring to be used by the mentors.
• Mentor, coach and train entrepreneurs on all aspect of business management on a regular basis. This include: identifying capacity building needs and produce sound need assessment for each enterprises, produce action plans to address the identified gaps/needs, provide support in preparing, producing and finalizing business plans, and provide practical training and coaching in all topics of business management (accounting, sales and marketing, financing, planning, etc.) as well as practical solutions to address barriers to growth at all stages of development.
• Support enterprises to access finance by identifying financing needs and by identifying the most appropriate financing mechanism/vehicle.
• Introduce and link enterprises to appropriate financial institutions when required and support the enterprises at all stages of the access to finance process. This includes conducting initial due diligence of prospective loan applicants, support in business plan preparation, identification and introduction to financial institutions, negotiation with financial institutions and thorough follow up and monitoring of loans repayment. This will be done in close collaboration with the Capital Access team.
• Develop formats and templates. Provide on-site supervision to all mentors, undertake the assessment, visit the businesses routinely and monitor the progress of the financial management system. Develop the financial management system and provide direct assistance in the implementation of the financial system. Directly monitor the progress and quality of proposed financial management system tools, develop assessment tools for mentors, undertake assessment analysis and provide recommendations.
• Undertake the assessment under the supervision of Supervisor, embed with the businesses in providing training to the staff, assisting the staff in using the financial management system tools, provide direct on-site support, supervise the finance employees of the businesses, provide direct support to the interns and work closely on developing their financial capacity. Develop the first draft of budgeting, bookkeeping, asset management, cash flow, guidelines and manuals, provide training on the guidelines and manuals, monitor the performance of the interns, provide weekly report, check the account system on daily basis, check the reconciliation process, ensure the interns and businesses are following the procedures, ensure the businesses understand and can apply the tools. provide routine reports to ASARA and businesses on the progress, challenges, and opportunities, and report on the functionality to Task Manager.
• Collect M&E data on a regular basis as required by the M&E team to measure enterprise performances and for process reporting purposes.
• Support the M&E Coordinator in undertaking analytical studies and quality control in field information when required.
• Document compelling stories and case studies from the entrepreneurs.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Master of Business Administration (MBA)
• Strong theoretical and practical background in Mentorship.
• At least five years of work experience.
• Strong writing and reading abilities in English, and Dari-Pashto.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Qualified and skilled MBA with a strong portfolio can submit their application package considering the below files to below email
• Letter of application
• References list
• Copy of catalog or samples of the design work
|More jobs in this category|
|کارشناس پالیسی وپلان at Ministry of Defense||Kabul||03 Oct 2018|
|Data Entry/Reporting Officer at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Develop..||Herat||27 Sep 2018|
|Senior Business Development Specialist at NSDP | MOLSAMD||Kabul||02 Oct 2018|
|Admin/Logistics Assistant, FEFAO at Free and Fair Election Forum of Afgha..||Kabul||24 Sep 2018|
|Labor Market Information Analysis (LMIA) Mana.. at NSDP | MOLSAMD||Kabul||02 Oct 2018|
|Re - مدیر محاسبه مالی at DABS||Kabul||26 Sep 2018|
|Branch Manager at OXUS Afghanistan||Kabul||20 Sep 2018|
|Capacity Building/Advocacy Officer at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and D..||Herat||25 Sep 2018|
|Regional Manager-Central at OXUS Afghanistan||Kabul||20 Sep 2018|
|Procurement Manager at AFTEL||Kabul||20 Sep 2018|
|Marketing Associate at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||22 Sep 2018|
|Field Marketing Intern at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||22 Sep 2018|