Director Sales & Marketing(1060 Views)
About io Global Services Private Limited
Established in 2002-2004 in post war situation io Global Services Pvt. Ltd was one of the very first ISP to provide Internet Services in Afghanistan and having market share over 67% within the first decade of its establishment.
io Global Services (Pvt.) Ltd ranks as one of the top 5 Internet Services Provider among 56+ registered Internet Services provider in Afghanistan
io Global Services (Pvt.) Ltd is a technology-focused and pioneer in providing Optical Fiber, VSAT, Wireless broadband High Speed Internet Services, Voice over IP and Managed Services to large Corporates, SMEs and SOHOs. Io Global holds a National level Internet Service Provider License and is one of the only two commercial nation wide WiMAX License holder.
io Global Services Private Limited was formed by a team of professionals in the field of satellite communications, information technology and telecommunications. Io Global specializes in short and long-term turnkey contracts for services with operating engineering staffers, microwave, satellite, design engineers and project managers.
With a satisfied client base including but not limited to Government Line Ministries, LTA "Long Term Agreements with United Nations, Embassies, Donors, aid agencies, NGO's, Banking and several other national and multinational organizations and corporations.
io Global is also an established Microwave & Satellite, Voice, Data and Video systems integrator providing cost-efficient services with strategic business relationships with leading ICT, microwave and Satellite services companies around the world
The Company focuses on extreme customer satisfaction by implementing tried and tested systems and procedures, fast response time, quick turn ON time, proper documentation with access to state of the art test and measurement equipment and labs.
Being one of the leading ISP we are committed to play a vital role in achieving Afghanistan Telecom Regulatory Authority's (ATRA's) vision
The company is presently looking for an energetic, hard working, ambitious and experienced Director Sales & Marketing, as part of the team building process. We encourage all interested professionals to submit their job applications and CVs before the deadline indicated above. A detailed description of the nature of the position and requirements is as follows:
Direct the overall operations of Business Development and Sales Department; responsible for achieving sales and collections goals; responsible for sales and business development team hiring, retention, and development.
|Date Posted:||03 Sep 2018||Reference:||IOG3918-1|
|Closing Date:||21 Sep 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Telecom/Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Any||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve company’s objectives for products and services.
2. Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
3. Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
4. Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
5. Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
6. Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
7. Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
8. Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
9. Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
10. Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs.
11. Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
12. Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
13. Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
14. Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
15. Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
16. Others assigned by Supervisor
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
1. Business Acumen.
2. Communication Proficiency.
3. Customer/Client Focus.
5. Presentation Skills.
6. Problem Solving/Analysis.
7. Results Driven.
8. Strategic Thinking.
9. Technical Capacity.
10. Understands the current IT marketplace
1. Motivates and inspires others
2. Helps create a sense of purpose and shared vision
3. Communicates goals and objectives to others
4. Accepts personal responsibility for one’s own and group’s performance
5. Responds to situations in a logical, accurate, and complete manner.
6. Creates a positive work environment built on trust, fair and equal treatment, and consistent reward and consequence system
7. Understands how to motivate team and leads through demonstration of these practices
1. Sets and follows-through with achieving goals
2. Shows sense of urgency
3. Is dissatisfied with average performance
4. Engages in problem-solving activities regularly and autonomously
5. Demonstrates a strong sense of purpose
6. Committed to achieving results
7. Displays a high energy level
8. Sets high standards of performance
9. Initiates work and patterns of excellence
10. Develops and articulates clear approaches towards successful sales tactics
11. Demonstrates active listening skills
1. Develops and evaluates alternative courses of action
2. Takes into account: logic, facts, resources, constraints, and organizational goals when weighing matters
3. Acts in accordance with ethical principles and organizational values
4. Raises and addresses ethical concerns or issues when appropriate
5. Follows through on commitments and implied agreements
6. Takes ownership
7. Abides by policies and procedures
8. Accurately weighs the costs and benefits when arriving at decisions
Staffing, Training, and Retaining
1. Recruits consistently and effectively following recommended hiring process
2. Appropriately staffs for meeting revenue goals
3. Uses effective interviewing techniques, tests for skills, and checks references
4. Demonstrates ethical and legal hiring practices by following guidelines, disciplines
5. Engages the sales force, decreases voluntary turnover rates, provides positive reinforcement and incentives, plans effective contests
Staff Training and Development
1. Demonstrates commitment to continuous development of the sales team including oneself by implementing effective regular training programs
2. Regularly assesses team and individual performance gaps and builds development plans for closing the gaps
3. Using effective coaching techniques for addressing sales skills, strategy, and product knowledge gaps
4. Knows how to access centers resources, delivers training to improve sales performance
Should have five or more years’ consultative or senior level sales experience with demonstrated managerial abilities.
• Master’s Degree in Business Administration Major in Marketing / Sales
• BIT / BSC in Computer Sciences
• Value Added and professional Certification will be an asset i.e. CISCO, Microsoft, PMI, Prince2
Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills are imperative.
Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills in English and local languages are imperatives.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Masters Degree, Telecom/Engineering
The application comprises of a one-page cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the post and CV. Interested applicants should submit their applications and CVs via Email to the following email address:
IO Global is an equal opportunity provider however Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
|More jobs in this category|
No Record Available!