Sales & Relationship Officers(808 Views)
About TRISTAR ISP
Tri Star ISP is internet service and IT consulting provider. We began operating as ISP Company in 2014 and gradually expended by developing our services portfolio in the IT industry. We operate through our regional offices in several locations in Afghanistan and our main hub in Kandahar City.
The Sales & Relationship Officer is responsible for the sales of products/services by prospecting new customers and enhancing sales or services to existing accounts through direct field and door-to-door visits. He/she assists in coordination, creation, and implementation of sales & marketing activities involving sales, establishing new business relationships, promotion, research, community/business events and new products introduction
|Date Posted:||04 Sep 2018||Reference:||4|
|Closing Date:||16 Sep 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||4||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Manage and maintains current Sales relationships and seeks new accounts through sales, marketing, and referrals.
2. Build and maintain executive relationships with customers.
3. Execute accounts growth strategy by generating and developing business growth opportunities, maximize business results in territory and open up opportunities with individual as well as corporate customers.
4. Drive business development and achieve goals/targets by leading customers through the entire business cycle.
5. Cross sell new products, services and opportunities in the market.
6. Proactively identify sales prospects and do business development activities in the geography assigned.
7. Follow up on new leads and referrals to generate business.
8. Contribute to planning, development and delivery of marketing campaigns designed to sell Company’s products/services and to enhance its image.
9. Assist in creating, developing and implementation new innovative ways to communicate the Company’s products/services to existing and new customers.
10. Stay current with issues and trends in the field of both sales and marketing.
11. Attend internal and external meetings, events, conventions and other gatherings to expand professional expertise and maintain professional contacts that support sales function.
12. Proactively manage existing and prospective clients, accounts and follow up of relations. Build extensive networks in order to generate sales volume.
13. Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level.
14. Serve as the primary customer contact for all account-related activities.
15. Develop and implements sales plans to achieve sales targets.
16. Share market and competitor information with the concerned colleagues within TRISTAR-ISP.
17. Contribute to the development of processes to improve efficiencies.
18. Remain current on all TRISTAR-ISP products & services information.
19. Support the Line Manager in day-to-day sales activities and perform additional duties as requested, needed or assigned.
20. Other job-related tasks as assigned by the line manager
• Fluent in Afghan local languages as well as English.
• Good negotiator and strong influence skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office program.
• Must possess excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), with proven effectiveness in both areas.
• Knowledge of local market and local contacts.
• Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities.
• Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or solve the problem.
• Being flexible regarding working hours.
• Disciplined, professional and hard-worker
• Bachelor degree in business, administration or marketing.
• 1-2 years’ experience in sales field. Past experience in Telecom industry will be an advantage
Afghanistan - Kandahar: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KANDAHAR)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Interested candidates, who matches the above criteria may send their applications along with their CV and recent picture electronically to the below mentioned email.
Please mention the Job Title at the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview
|More jobs in this category|
|Sales & Marketing Manager at Afghan Cyber ISP/ICT Company||Kabul||17 Dec 2018|
|Sales Manager at Afghanistan Business Management Company||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|
|Sales Executive/ Key Client Sales at Mido Dairy Production Co.Ltd||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|Sales Supervisor at TRISTAR ISP||Kandahar||24 Nov 2018|
|Communications and Branding Specialist at Ghani Consultancy Services||Kabul||08 Dec 2018|
|Sales & Relationship Officer at Online Trading Academy||Kabul||25 Nov 2018|
|Digital Marketing Officer at Online Trading Academy||Kabul||25 Nov 2018|
|Sales Executive - Nangarhar at Morvarid Food Industries Co.||Nangarhar||18 Nov 2018|
|Sales Executive - Kandahar at Morvarid Food Industries Co.||Kandahar||18 Nov 2018|
|Sales Executive - Balkh at Morvarid Food Industries Co.||Balkh||18 Nov 2018|
|Sales Man/ Sales Person at Faizi Masroor Construction Company||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|Senior IT Technician at Asia Bridge Telecom||Kabul||22 Nov 2018|
|Marketing Officer at Diamond Press and Design||Kabul||30 Dec 2019|
|Telemarketing Officer at Soholat.com||Kabul||31 Mar 2019|