Pashto Presenter (Female)(1612 Views)
About MOBY Group
In 2002, the founders of MOBY Group turned their attention to what they could do in the nation of their birth, Afghanistan. Today over 1000 employees, 300 clients and competitors across 30 countries will tell you what they have achieved – they have made people laugh, cry, think, sing, act, opened doors and minds.
MOBY Group is founded by the Mohseni family in 2003. It owns and operates some of the biggest brands in Afghanistan, including leading channels TOLO TV, LEMAR TV, TOLOnews, radio stations ARMAN FM and Arakozia FM, as well as production house Kaboora.
It also broadcasts the leading Farsi General Entertainment Satellite TV channels FARSI1 and ZEMZEMEH. News Corporation is a shareholder of the MOBY Group.
keeping the program running to schedule - responding positively and quickly to problems or changes, and improvising where necessary
|Date Posted:||05 Sep 2018||Reference:||1120|
|Closing Date:||13 Oct 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Media||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Researching topics and background information for items to be featured on the program
• planning and rehearsing shows
• writing, and sometimes memorizing, scripts
• Liaising with other members of the production and technical team/s.
• introducing and hosting programs
• interviewing guests in the studio, by telephone or on location
• playing music
• reading short news, traffic, sport or weather reports
• reviewing books, films, music or newspapers
• providing links between programs
• either reading from a script and/or autocue, or improvising
• keeping the program running to schedule - responding positively and quickly to problems or changes, and improvising where necessary
• Keeping in contact with the director and production team in the studio gallery, via ear-piece link
• Perform other duties as requested by supervisor.
• High school diploma or Diploma in literature is required
• Having a suitable voice for Radio.
• At least one years of experience in relevant field.
• Have Computer knowledge, proficiency with MS. Office programs.
• Fluent in reading, writing and speaking Dari, Pashto and English.
• Excellent customer service, interpersonal skills and ability to make decision.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Media
Interested candidates should send their resume via e-mail.
Clearly indicate on the subject line the title of the position and vacancy announcement number, applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|PRINT TRAINER / INTERPRETER at NATO Afghanistan - Resolute Support||Kabul||11 Mar 2019|