Make-up Artist(403 Views)
About MOBY Group
In 2002, the founders of MOBY Group turned their attention to what they could do in the nation of their birth, Afghanistan. Today over 1000 employees, 300 clients and competitors across 30 countries will tell you what they have achieved – they have made people laugh, cry, think, sing, act, opened doors and minds.
MOBY Group is founded by the Mohseni family in 2003. It owns and operates some of the biggest brands in Afghanistan, including leading channels TOLO TV, LEMAR TV, TOLOnews, radio stations ARMAN FM and Arakozia FM, as well as production house Kaboora.
It also broadcasts the leading Farsi General Entertainment Satellite TV channels FARSI1 and ZEMZEMEH. News Corporation is a shareholder of the MOBY Group.
Responsible for make-up of all TV faces for dramas and other different shows
|Date Posted:||05 Sep 2018||Reference:||1121|
|Closing Date:||19 Sep 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Media||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for make-up of all TV faces for dramas and other different shows
• Ensuring the makeup delivery and finish the character on time, knowing how long a subject will take to be made up
• Ensuring that appropriate action is taken to minimize unpleasant side effects from the use of specialist make-up/hairdressing techniques
• producing and sketching design ideas for hairstyles and make-up
• Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of available make-up and beauty products
• Maintaining awareness of health and safety issues
• Maintain makeup equipment’s in a hygienic and orderly manner
• Ensure makeup looks natural and well-applied under different lighting
• Taking detailed notes and photographs of work, maintaining an up-to-date portfolio of work
• Perform other duties as requested by supervisor
• High School Diploma with at least 3 years of relevant experience is required
• Fluency in spoken and written English Dari and Pashtu
• Excellent interpersonal communications skills
• Time management skill
• Familiar with Ms. Office
Afghanistan - Kabul
Interested candidates should send their resume via e-mail.
Clearly indicate on the subject line the title of the position and vacancy announcement number, applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|Pashto Presenter (Female) at MOBY Group||Kabul||13 Oct 2018|