Marketing - Officer(2381 Views)
About Blue Sonic
BLUESONIC is an innovative, modern Digital Electronics Company. It started its basic operations through predecessor entities in the Canadian retail computer industry in 1998. Since then it progressed into wholesale distribution and has today evolved into a company that has licensed manufacturing and distribution around the world to countries including UAE, Canada, India, Taiwan, Afghanistan and China.
BLUESONIC’s team has experienced full-time engineers working on new and existing product innovation. This enables the company to stay on the leading edge of industry technological advancements. Recently BLUESONIC has licensed assembly and /ormanufacturing facilities located in Taiwan, UK, Afghanistan and China. Products currently offered include mobile smartphones, tablets, laptops, televisions, desktops and related accessories. The company is currently in the process of establishing multiple international licensing and distributions agreements around the world.
We are looking for a passionate Marketing Officer to plan and oversee the company’s marketing activities and campaigns. You will be the one to ensure that all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set out by the management. A successful Marketing officer must have great enthusiasm for all things marketing and great knowledge of relevant techniques and principles. The ideal candidate will also be an excellent communicator and will have experience in managing different marketing ventures.
The goal is to ensure that the marketing efforts of the company add the highest value to its business.
|Date Posted:||06 Sep 2018||Reference:||BLS-HRD-JD-0003|
|Closing Date:||20 Sep 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 12 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Preparing and planning the publication of all publicity material to maximize brand promotion.
• Research and analyses market trends, competitor offerings, demographics, and other information that affects marketing strategies.
• Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing and new customers.
• Contributing to the annual marketing plan.
• Uses research findings and analysis to provide direction to marketing Supervisor regarding upcoming marketing projects, new products or services, and overall strategy.
• Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity and preparing weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually report.
• Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales after supervisor’s approval.
• Contributing in the implementation of marketing strategies.
• Organizing and attending marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness as well planning and managing events and evaluating their success and prepare report for marketing supervisor.
• Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence.
• Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution.
• Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth.
• Supporting the marketing Supervisor in day to day marketing activities.
• Identifies areas for improvement in product offerings, sales tactics, marketing strategy, and promotional activities.
• Organize a calendar of marketing events, such as dinners, promotions, workshops, open days or fundraising activity.
• Undertake market research and establish the best way to reach target groups.
• Write, edit and proofread marketing material for use in different channels.
• Coordinate with outside agencies, for example designers, to produce marketing material such as stationery, flyer, brochure, billboards and etc.
• Analyze the impact of marketing campaigns and prepare measurement reports for supervisor.
• Maintain and develop the organization’s marketing database Aim to maximize number of customers, visitors or clients.
• Conduct market research to identify business trends and customers’ needs and desires. Marketing Officers will need to analyze data and conduct surveys to gather the necessary information and then. be able to interpret the data to create successful marketing output.
• Conduct daily marketing and identify the new customers and clients.
• But not limited to above, other task will be set by line supervisor on daily bases.
Marketing Officer will report to Supervisor-Marketing.
leadership and organizational skills, superb verbal and written communication skills, providing administrative support, effective writing skill in a lot of different styles, for websites, twitter, Facebook, etc. Problem-Solving, Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, interpersonal abilities, journalistic & enquiring mind,
Computer skill is must & other designing programs like CRM, excellent oral/written communication skills in Pashto/Dari and English, knowledge of marketing techniques & principles, understanding of social media, in-depth knowledge understanding of & proficiency on social media platforms as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, research management skills.
A successful candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in management, journalism, social sciences, marketing, business administration or any similar field.
Minimum of 2 years’ practical experience fulfilling a similar role.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Please send your CVs along application letters no later than September 20th,2018 to: below email and mention vacancy title or number in subject line of your email as (Marketing Officer) or (BLS-HRD-JD0003). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for test & interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|sales Executive at Easy connect ISP||Kabul||25 Jan 2019|
|Sales & Relationship Officers at TRISTAR ISP||Kandahar||26 Jan 2019|
|Marketing Manager for Aptech Afghanistan at ARIF AZIM CO. LTD.||Kabul||09 Feb 2019|
|Sales Officer (کارمند فروش آپار.. at Dynamic Rigid||Kabul||24 Jan 2019|
|Junior Professional / Products Management at AWAL Development and Transf..||Kabul||31 Jan 2019|
|Re-Announced Sales Manager at Afghanistan Business Management Company||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Marketing Officer at Asia Bridge Telecom||Kabul||27 Jan 2019|
|Marketing Officer at Diamond Press and Design||Kabul||30 Dec 2019|
|Telemarketing Officer at Soholat.com||Kabul||31 Mar 2019|