Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator(1273 Views)
About GTR Group
Grand Technology Resources - GTR is the leading Information & Communication Technology (ICT) Solution Company specialized in IT application, Infrastructure solutions and integrating technology into business strategy and business process. Here at GTR we help business, government institutions, and private organizations to gain competitive advantages and achieve their goals with our ICT Solutions & Services.
Headquartered in Kabul Afghanistan, GTR was previously Malaysian-Afghan owned company, but as per the vision of our CEO and President Mr. Mirwais Alizai, the company was transferred to the Afghan-Malaysian proprietorship and currently it is a multi – million dollar industrial leader company with physical presence in Afghanistan, Malaysia, UAE, South Korea and expanding.
For more information on company background please visit company website at www.gtr.com.my
GTR seeks an M&E Coordinator to ensure robust monitoring and evaluation systems are established with clearly defined results and targets for the implementation of the projects and ensures project(s) strictly adhere to GTR Quality Standards and audit requirement.
M&E Coordinator is responsible for ensuring high quality implementation of the project M & E system, including collection, management, quarterly reports against the achieved objectives of projects and analysis of project information.
|Date Posted:||08 Sep 2018||Reference:||008/2018|
|Closing Date:||22 Sep 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||M & E||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Strengthen/develop and implement a comprehensive M&E system for GTR.
• Work as part of the operations team to ensure high quality programs implementation.
• Lead and conduct analysis of quantitative data as well as qualitative data on all project/program inputs, outputs and outcomes
• Support and build the capacity of the operations team in regular and timely monitoring to ensure quality of the program and taking corrective measures in time.
• Establish monitor and evaluation processes and templates which will help achieve long term project goals.
• Identifies the problems associated with project planning and implementation.
• Ensure M & E data is more effectively turned into useful information at project level.
• Give focused and plan support to operations in achieving pre-selected goals while maintaining timelines and quality.
• Produce situation analysis/evaluation reports as required.
• Develop processes to better analyze the M & E information at project & Program level.
• Have regular coordination with project’s steering committee.
• Lead the plan and co-ordination in the area of M&E of program through a consultative process.
• Assist operations team to develop systematic and realistic monitoring plans that capture quantitative and qualitative data to report on all indicators.
• Lead on regular review and updating of the progress.
• Prepare technical briefing papers, and status updates for team.
• Facilitate consultation and collaboration with key points of expertise over monitoring data and analysis.
• Identify and analyze trend (trend analysis)
• Assist with the documentation and report of assessments, program data, lessons learned and archiving data.
• Undertake periodic review of the implementation and operation of the monitoring and report mechanism; including the preparation of best practices and lessons learned.
• Generate reports and analyses that enable management to make informed decisions
• Any additional work assigned by the Supervisor.
• Set high goals for personal and group accomplishment.
• Data Management
• knowledge of earned value management
• Use measurement methods to monitor progress towards goal attainment.
• Conscientious, with an excellent sense of judgment.
• Excellent communication and team-building techniques.
• Experience working with projects.
• Multi-tasking abilities.
• Bachelor of Business Administration and ICT related education.
• 3 years of extensive M & E working experience, preferably with international organizations.
• Ability to identify and understand issues, problems and opportunities, and compare data from different sources to draw conclusions.
• Good management and co-ordination skills, with experience of technical project implementation.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and good team spirit.
• Experience in writing project reports and management plans.
• Willingness to participate in field activities/surveys.
• Excellent knowledge and use of English, Pashto, or Dari languages.
• Experience and skills in training and transfer of knowledge.
• Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
• Ability to follow deadlines, accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
• Strong technical competence and experience in monitoring and evaluation methods, data analysis, research and understanding of contemporary trends and debates in the field.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their resumes with a cover letter and contact details, no later than September 22, 2018, mentioning the “position title” in the e-mail subject line, to Grand Technology Resources - GTR or to the below email address. Only short listed candidates will be informed. The applicant should write the position name in the subject line
Contact # 0093 (0) 786 592 087
|More jobs in this category|
|Senior M&E Officer at Joint Monitoring and Evaluation Committee(MEC)||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|MEAL supervisor at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Helmand||15 Nov 2018|
|M&E Officers and Managers at AACS Consulting||Kabul||15 Nov 2018|
|Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist at Agricultural Development Fund||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|