Project Manager Support/Assistant(1478 Views)
NETLINKS Ltd is one of the largest and fastest-growing ICT solution provider companies in Afghanistan with its focus on Software Development, Web Development and Designing and Full Spectrum Web and Email Hosting Services. NETLINKS has been operating in Afghanistan since 2005 and has grown several-fold ever since, as one of the biggest ICT firms in the country, NETLINKS currently employs more than 280 national and international staff members including a highly capable and qualified management team. With its corporate offices in capital Kabul, NETLINKS also has an office in India (Ahmedabad).
As a 100% Afghan owned and operated firm NETLINKS Ltd is a registered and licensed company with the Afghan government under AISA license number D-21519. Being partner with several world renowned ICT companies and brands NETLINKS Ltd is an exclusive partner of OpenERP Belgium in Afghanistan, Platinum member of Afghanistan Chamber of Commerce and Industries and a founding member of the National ICT Alliance of Afghanistan (NICTAA).
We are looking for a responsible project Manager Support/Assistant to directly assist and support the Program Manager (PM) of NETLINKS’ Afghanistan Personnel and Pay System (APPS) program in a timely and professional manner. The incumbent is expected to provide high-quality day to day and strategic administrative and clerical assistance and support to the Program Manager and other program management team as requested and directed by the Program Manager.
|Date Posted:||10 Sep 2018||Reference:||PMS91018|
|Closing Date:||17 Sep 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Management||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
• Conserve PM’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating, facilitating, planning and observing meetings, gathering and telecommunications.
• Maintain PM’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
• Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information.
• Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
• Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Any other tasks assigned by the PM.
• Proven research skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, specifically in English.
• Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information.
• Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work.
• Linguistic Skills, proficient in written and verbal English, Dari and Pashto.
• Proven work experience in a similar role.
• Good Knowledge of standard corporate clerical and administrative procedures.
• Hands-on knowledge and experience of working with MS-Office suite.
• Knowledge and experience of calendar management and scheduling.
• At least a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and/or other relevant disciplines (Masters’ degree is preferred)
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Interested candidates should send their resumes via e-mail to the following email clearly indicate in the subject line the title of the position and Vacancy Announcement Number, Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will contact for a written test.
|More jobs in this category|
|آمر پلان بست ۳ at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||16 Nov 2018|
|Sales Intern at AfghaNet (Internet Service Provider)||Kabul||14 Nov 2018|
|CEO/Country Manager at 786 Pharma||Kabul||15 Nov 2018|
|Gender manager at Roots of Peace||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|