Performance management Senior Officer(1099 Views)
About Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)
Asia Consultancy Group (ACG) is a privately-held international telecommunications service company engaged in facilitating the development of infrastructure solutions for disperse populated areas.
Our aim is to provide a range of premier services encompassing cell tower co-location, operation and management, network planning and design, and Over-The-Air device management, to Telecommunication and ISP services providers facings a challenging environment.
Provide support and oversee all activities related to the performance management cycle for developing, coordinating, and implementing workforce development and succession planning programs, and manages all communication, sensitization and monitoring of the process to ensure its effectiveness and relevance to the company needs.
|Date Posted:||10 Sep 2018||Reference:||ACG/HRD/18/56|
|Closing Date:||29 Sep 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Human Resource||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||8 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manages the development and implementation of staff’s performance appraisal program and provides advice and recommendations to the management and staff.
• Oversees the development and implementation of company core competencies, core values, and key performance measures into performance appraisal system.
• Analyzes and reports on measurement results.
• Provides ongoing oversight and support to ensure that performance measures are being used to effectively manage operations, identify and manage risks, and effect organizational change.
• Develops and conducts presentations and training to the company senior level management and staff on the performance appraisal system.
• Provides training to all levels of staff on performance management system to ensure that all performance management systems are accurately understood and exercised.
• Conducts regular performance appraisal exercises and workshops for middle to senior level management.
• Manages organizational performance levels by exercising performance improvement plans to individuals, teams as and when necessary through systematic identification systems
• Assists in developing and implementing of company performance improvement plans.
• Providing ongoing support to ensure that performance management systems are being used to effectively manage operations work processes and individual performances and to identify and manage operational risks.
• Reviews and improve existing performance management systems and staff motivation/development plans.
• Conducts assessments and gap analysis on employee skills and training.
• Assesses various staffing needs to determine methods to address current and future conditions, including retention management, realignment, recruitment planning, and career development.
• Assists with developing training plans, identifying educational opportunities for employee development.
• Assists with change management initiatives by conducting readiness assessments, job-impact analysis, and skill and capability assessments.
• Facilitates group discussions to perform gap analysis and needs assessment(s).
• Develops a strategy for knowledge transfer activities, to include planning, implementation, and training.
• Develops knowledge sharing processes and programs that encourage learning and collaboration.
• Prepares communications to share tools and information with various stakeholders.
• Provides back-up support to department staff and quality service to department customers.
• Performs related work as assigned.
• Afghanistan labor laws, regulations, and statutes.
• Best practices relating to employee performance management.
• Public administration and human resources management principles, practices, and procedures.
• Principles and practices of workforce planning, succession planning and strategic planning.
• Providing direction, guidance, counseling, advice, and recommendations to managers and senior leadership.
• Use of personal computer and various software programs to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Effectively communicating, both orally and written.
• Critical thinking to identify problems, evaluate alternatives, and recommend effective solutions.
• Development and use of work simplification methods and statistical procedures.
• Effectively evaluate employee performance.
• Work with diverse groups of employees and ensure employee engagement.
• Develop, implement, and interpret policies, procedures, and processes and evaluate their effectiveness.
• Create and modify complex spreadsheets and relational databases.
• Gather, assemble, correlate, evaluate, and complex data.
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with staff, management, other organizations, and external customers.
• Plan, coordinate, and assign the work of others and lead functional workgroups.
• Physical Requirements and/or Working Conditions
• Normal cognitive abilities including the ability to learn, recall, and apply certain practices and policies;
• Marginal or corrected visual and auditory requirements
• the ability to work under deadlines, as a team member, and in direct contact with others.
• Regularly, reliably, and punctually attend work
• Work extended hours as necessary
• Travel occasionally for work assignments and trainings
• Show flexibility and adaptability toward changes in assignments and work schedules;
• Bachelor of Business Administration, Human Resources and related areas
• At least 5 years of experience in HR with 3+ years of direct experience in developing, implementing or evaluating performance appraisal systems within financial or professional services providers.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Human Resource
Respected Applicants are kindly requested to submit a comprehensive cover letter along with a copy of their updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume to ACG's human resource department email address. Please note that you must include the position title and vacancy number in the subject line of any email in response to this job announcement and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruitment process.
|More jobs in this category|
|Senior HRMIS Officer at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||27 Jan 2019|
|HR Officer (Urgent) at Cristal Universal Group||Kabul||21 Jan 2019|
|HR Assistant ICU at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||21 Jan 2019|