Human Resources Officer(1691 Views)
About Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)
Asia Consultancy Group (ACG) is a privately-held international telecommunications service company engaged in facilitating the development of infrastructure solutions for disperse populated areas.
Our aim is to provide a range of premier services encompassing cell tower co-location, operation and management, network planning and design, and Over-The-Air device management, to Telecommunication and ISP services providers facings a challenging environment.
To provide support in the various human resources functions such as recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counseling.
|Date Posted:||10 Sep 2018||Reference:||ACG/HRD/18/57|
|Closing Date:||30 Sep 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Human Resource||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
• Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
• Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
• Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies) and maintaining employee records and paperwork.
• Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc.)
• Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc.)
• Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
• Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc.)
• Communicate with public services when necessary
• Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
• Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
• Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database.
• Perform other administrative duties when requested
• Hands on experience with an HRIS or HRMS
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both oral and written
• Customer oriented attitude and must have a great knowledge of dealing with employees.
• Ability to handle the demands of various personality types
• High level of integrity and reliability and a great team player
• Skills related to interpersonal communication: listening, speaking and writing
• Excellent decision-making skills
• Critical thinking skills and decisiveness
• Strong computer skills
• Sound judgment
• Highly attentive to details
• Knowledge of labor and employment laws, organizational development and best practices
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
• +3 years’ experience as an HR Officer or relevant human resources/administrative position and literacy (MS Office, in particular)
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Respected Applicants are kindly requested to submit a comprehensive cover letter along with a copy of their updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume to ACG's human resource department email address. Please note that you must include the position title and vacancy number in the subject line of any email in response to this job announcement and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruitment process.
|More jobs in this category|
|Senior HRMIS Officer at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||27 Jan 2019|
|HR Officer (Urgent) at Cristal Universal Group||Kabul||21 Jan 2019|
|HR Assistant ICU at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||21 Jan 2019|