FEMALE MEDICAL DOCTOR / GYNAECOLOGIST- OBSTETRICIAN(952 Views)
About DUA HOSPITAL
Dua Mother and Child Health Center, is a 20 bed hospital, established in 1394.
We provide a full range of healthcare services for women and children. Our experienced and dedicated team of doctors, nurses and staff are committed to provide the best medical care possible for children.
In this context, DUA Hospital is recruiting a female medical doctor/ gynecologist- obstetrician for a its Obs and Gyn Department
WORK IN SHIFTS, DAY, NIGHT HOURS AND DURING WEEKEND
POSSIBILITY FOR 100%, 75% POSITION OR 50% POSITION
Female Medical Doctor without a specialization 40,000 AFN (negotiable) For full time position:
Female Specialized Gynecologist 70000 AFN (negotiable) + % in Surgeries for full time position.
Accommodation can be provided by DUA Hospital.
And 10% Addition in Salary per Year.
Possibility to come with a mahram (not paid)
Afghanistan – Jalalabad Near to Shahburahan Agha Zyarat Behsood (500meters far from Behsood Bridge)
Safe and Secure area
|Date Posted:||11 Sep 2018||Reference:||003|
|Closing Date:||30 Sep 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Health/Medical||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||3 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
1)Diagnose and treat obstetrical complications in the delivery room
2) Perform obstetrical surgeries (CS, Laparotomy etc.)
3) Post-partum follow up of all patients, especially post-operative and complicated patients
4) Management of OBS Gyn department.
5) Daily Reporting of Gynecology department staff to Medical Director
Computer skills will be an asset
Diploma of specialization in Gynecologist-Obstetric from a recognized university, is an added asset
-Certificate in Obs/Gyn and Abdominal Ultrasound.
- Have interest in gynecology and obstetrics or be a qualified Obstetrician
- Diplomatic and able to work independently
- Computer skills will be an asset
- Fluent in spoken and written Dari and Pashto
- Be flexible and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Experience in private and Government hospitals
- Good interpersonal and intercultural communication skills
- Very organized person able to plan her work in advance, autonomous and rigorous
- Sense of responsibility and care
- Team spirit, motivated to work within a challenging context
Afghanistan - Nangarhar
AF AF 12
The interested candidates should submit their applications with the CV, motivation letter, including references details and with supporting documents ( Tazkira,certificates, diplomas etc.) in a sealed envelope at DUA Hospital, Jalalabad and Kunar Road Behsood Or via E-mail
THE REFERENCE GYNAECOLOGIST MUST BE STATED IN THE APPLICATION TO BE VALID
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
0788 676 676 or 0776676767
|More jobs in this category|
|Chief Executive Officer at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||17 Nov 2018|
|Pharmacist Log at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Helmand||15 Nov 2018|
|Medical Doctor for Helmand residents at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Helmand||15 Nov 2018|
|Provincial Polio Officer at World Health Organization||Nangarhar||14 Nov 2018|
|تدویر کننده جلسات صحی در .. at Afghan Social Marketin..||Kabul||20 Nov 2018|
|انجینیر ماشینری at Herai Pharma||Herat||30 Nov 2018|
|مسئول کنترول کیفیت - لابر.. at Herai Pharma||Herat||30 Nov 2018|
|مسئول فنی تولید ادویه at Herai Pharma||Herat||30 Nov 2018|