Tele-sales Assistant(954 Views)
About Online Trading Academy
The Online Trading Academy is a professional institution to support the training needs on financial markets for the people of Afghanistan. The academy provides the best in class training for trading in various financial instruments like stocks, indices, bonds, futures, options etc. across currency (FOREX), Commodity (Bullion like metals, gold etc.) and securities market (Equity).
The Academy imparts education to students, professionals and various other market participants on how to trade(buy and sell) in world financial markets for income and wealth creation. Training is provided for both theoretical understanding, and in practical application (on livestock markets),
Telesales Assistant contributes to generating sales for the company and is responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships. The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
|Date Posted:||12 Sep 2018||Reference:||001|
|Closing Date:||30 Sep 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Any||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Managing, tracking and following up on leads by calling them.
2. Influencing customers by following a prepared script to give service reference information.
3. Meeting monthly and quarterly sales targets.
4. Maintaining expert product knowledge in order to meet all clients’ queries.
5. Maintaining long-lasting customer relationships.
6. Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with the service of company.
7. Maintaining clients’ database by entering/writing, verifying, and backing up data.
8. Maintaining quality service by following company’s standards.
9. Keeping records of calls and sales and note useful information.
10. Pursuing and following up with prospective clients to understand their requirements and close deals.
11. Presenting products or services of the company over the phone as well as dealing with queries and doubts.
12. Other job-related tasks as assigned by the line manager.
• High school graduated; bachelor degree in Marketing or Business Administration will be preferred.
• 6-12 months experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role, although fresh graduates meeting job’s other requirements are also welcome. Past experience in the financial industry will be an advantage.
• Fluent in both Pashto & Dari languages.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
• Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
• Patience, persistence, and persuasiveness.
• Communicate effectively: speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
• Being flexible regarding working hours.
• Disciplined, professional and hard-worker.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Qualified applicants are required to send their resume to below email address.
Only shortlisted applicants will be informed for an interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Sales & Relationship Officer at Online Trading Academy||Kabul||01 Oct 2018|
|Sales & Marketing Officer at Abram Global Group of Companies||Kabul||26 Sep 2018|
|Access and Community Engagement Manager – S.. at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Helmand||01 Oct 2018|
|Marketing Officer at Sky Travel and Tours||Herat||30 Sep 2018|
|Export Officer at Boustan-e-Sabz Agricultural Services Company||Kabul||23 Sep 2018|
|Sales & Relationship Officers at Albashir Exchange and MSP||Kabul||20 Sep 2018|
|Marketing Officer at City Media Advertising Company||Kabul||14 Oct 2018|
|Marketing - Officer at Blue Sonic||Kabul||20 Sep 2018|
|Marketing Manager at Moraa Educational Complex||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|
|Marketing Officer at Diamond Press and Design||Kabul||30 Dec 2019|
|Telemarketing Officer at Soholat.com||Kabul||31 Mar 2019|