Office Cleaner(674 Views)
Over the last ten years, Afghanistan witnessed two major shortages of supply of locally grown wheat due to sharp decline in local production, and limited supply from traditional export markets in neighboring countries. As a result, many Afghans especially those living in rural and remote area suffered from severe shortage of wheat which is described as a major food intake in the country.
In response to the described challenges, the Government of Afghanistan, represented by the Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation, and Livestock (MAIL), is planning to establish a Strategic Grain Reserve to be primarily used in responding to such emergency situations, and requested the support from the World Bank in this regard.
The Agriculture Global Practice of the World Bank has created new project “Afghanistan Strategic Grain Reserve” (P160606), to respond to the need of the Government of Afghanistan, and provide support in this regard. The project consists of the following three components: (i) Establish physical infrastructure (grain silos) to reserve grain; (ii) Strengthening institutional capacity to operate the strategic grain reserve; (iii) Establishment of a Project Implementation Unit (PIU) in the short term to be in charge of managing all project activities.
The office cleaner of SGRP responsible for cleaning the office rooms, including vacuum cleaning, desks, chairs, windows, windows net and office equipment.
|Date Posted:||12 Sep 2018||Reference:||MAIL/061/018|
|Closing Date:||25 Sep 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
• To properly broom all the office at the morning time before other staff's arrival to their respected offices.
• To properly clean all bathrooms at least 2 times a day (Morning and evening)
• To prepare and provide tea for, staff and visitor at proper time.
• To make sure that all kitchen appliances are working properly, including gas, Freezer, strove, electricity, and fridge.
• To keep the kitchen and crockery tidy and clean all the time.
• To boil water for washing as well as drinking purposes.
• To keep record of kitchen equipment and inform the supervisor about any damage and or loss.
• To make arrangement for lunch tea and entertainment including related purchases when needed.
• To prepare food, tea, coffee for official function, serve it as required and or assist in there arrangement.
• To assist with moving office good and supplies.
• Willing to perform duties after office timings and on vacation as and when required
• To carry out other necessary task for the organization at the request of the supervisor or Admin Head.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Fluency in Dari and Pashto.
• Must be active and reliable person.
• Ability to remain focused when under pressure with a commitment to work hard and for long hours.
• Good communication skill
• Primary School, preference will be given to 12 grade.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in relevant work.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Secondary School, General
• The interested candidates should submit their resumes along with a cover letter to Human Resource Directorate of Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock (MAIL) as following Conditions
• Subject line must be Office Cleaner (MAIL-061-018) otherwise application will NOT be considered
• No resume will be taken under consideration without having a cover letter, the position title vacancy number in the subject line of the email
• Please note that application received after the closing date will not be considered
Note: The Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock (MAIL) is an equal opportunity employer which encourages male and female candidates to apply for vacant positions.
Only short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Administrative Clerk at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||26 Nov 2018|
|Administrative & HR Manager - Re Announce at Aria Medica||Kabul||24 Dec 2018|
|Data Entry Operator at NETLINKS||Kabul||23 Nov 2018|
|Facility Management Assistant at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||24 Nov 2018|
|Admin Officer at Baheer Group of Companies (BGC)||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|رئیس اداری وتدارکات at ATRA||Kabul||17 Dec 2018|
|کارمند تفتیش at ATRA||Kabul||17 Dec 2018|
|Helper at United Nations World Food Programme||Balkh||27 Nov 2018|
|Admin & Finance Officer at TATEKAN||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|باغبان at DABS/KBD||Kabul||21 Nov 2018|
|Inventory Officer at MAIL/CPMO||Kabul||19 Nov 2018|
|Supply Clerk - (Multiple Vacancies) at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||19 Nov 2018|
|Team Assistant (Secretary) at World Health Organization||Kunduz||18 Nov 2018|
|Procurement /Administration Specialist at Agricultural Development Fund||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|