Human Resources Assistant(1654 Views)
About Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)
Asia Consultancy Group (ACG) is a privately-held international telecommunications service company engaged in facilitating the development of infrastructure solutions for disperse populated areas.
Our aim is to provide a range of premier services encompassing cell tower co-location, operation and management, network planning and design, and Over-The-Air device management, to Telecommunication and ISP services providers facings a challenging environment.
Assigned to assist the day to day operations of the HR functions and duties for providing clerical and administrative support.
|Date Posted:||12 Sep 2018||Reference:||ACG/HRD/18/57|
|Closing Date:||30 Sep 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Human Resource||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Review follow up and report the daily staff attendance to HR Officer.
• Filing and archiving all HR related documents.
• Collect data and information to prepare employment contracts.
• Prepare individual employee files and file them and overseeing the needed documents.
• Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies) and maintaining employee records and paperwork.
• Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc.)
• Screen applications (long list), schedule and prepare written test and interviews
• Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
• Attend interview processes in absence of HR Recruitment Officer.
• Facilitate panel discussion over the candidates being interviewed, write up the interview process, and circulate the final report to be signed by the panel.
• Provide effective input on the development of proper selection tool to improve the ability to get qualified candidates to fill in the post.
• Maintain documentation of recruitment process
• Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
• Provide secretarial support by entering, formatting, printing, copying, etc.
• Perform other administrative duties when requested
• Submitting monthly activity report to HR Officer.
• Proven leading and interpersonal skills and ability to work in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic and multi-agency environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity.
• Ability to handle effectively multiple tasks without compromising the quality, team spirit and constructive working relationships with all colleagues.
• Time flexibility, the HR Assistant may require working overtime or weekends due to needs of the high authority
• Diploma degree in business administration or related field
• +2 years’ experience as an HR Assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position and literacy
• Computer knowledge of MS. Office
• The candidate must know English and Dari languages fluently
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Diploma, Business Administration
Respected Applicants are kindly requested to submit a comprehensive cover letter along with a copy of their updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume to ACG's human resource department email address. Please note that you must include the position title and vacancy number in the subject line of any email in response to this job announcement and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruitment process.
|More jobs in this category|
|Senior HRMIS Officer at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||27 Jan 2019|
|HR Officer (Urgent) at Cristal Universal Group||Kabul||21 Jan 2019|
|HR Assistant ICU at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||21 Jan 2019|