Store Manager(979 Views)
About Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)
Asia Consultancy Group (ACG) is a privately-held international telecommunications service company engaged in facilitating the development of infrastructure solutions for disperse populated areas.
Our aim is to provide a range of premier services encompassing cell tower co-location, operation and management, network planning and design, and Over-The-Air device management, to Telecommunication and ISP services providers facings a challenging environment.
Playing a key role in the proper care and maintenance of ACG stock, including ordering, receiving, and managing inventory with proper plan for day-to-day operations of the store such as inspection of incoming items and its reconciliation with the purchase order and maintains the warehouse, record area and stores area in a neat and orderly manner.
|Date Posted:||12 Sep 2018||Reference:||ACG/HRD/18/58|
|Closing Date:||30 Sep 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Operation||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
• Maintain high store standards and conditions and foster a positive environment.
• Maintain store staff job results by coaching counseling and disciplining employees; planning monitoring and appraising job results
• Manages and inspects all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders, processes the documentation with purchase orders, and tracks damages and discrepancies on orders received.
• Issues monthly stationery and other office supplies for departments and maintains the relevant record ledger.
• Manages deliveries of requested expendable and non-expendable assets to regional offices and maintains records of all deliveries
• Maintain adequate storage for warehouse and on-site inventory
• Maintain and evaluate inventory records on a quarterly basis
• Train store staff in product dating and create procedures to eliminate loss
• Create an efficient space utilization plan
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
• Keep operations by initiating coordinating and enforcing program operational and personnel policies and procedures
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Provide training to improve the knowledge base of the staff and utilize cross-training methods to maintain productivity when employees are absent.
• Manage stock levels and make key decisions about stock control
• Maintain the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements
• Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
• Instruct store staff on proper procedures for locating and utilizing product inventory
• Knowledge of proper Store and inventory management
• Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom.
• Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and local languages
• Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
• Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
• Skills to operate common office equipment
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Excel
• Excellent math and accounting skills
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Bachelor in operation management or relevant filed
• 5+ years’ experience in Store and inventory management, storekeeping, inventory control, recordkeeping or related field
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Operation
Respected Applicants are kindly requested to submit a comprehensive cover letter along with a copy of their updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume to ACG's human resource department email address. Please note that you must include the position title and vacancy number in the subject line of any email in response to this job announcement and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruitment process.
|More jobs in this category|
|Operation Manager at Afghanistan Business Management Company||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|
|Operations Manager at Natural Stone Company||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|Cleaner at Agricultural Development Fund||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|