Coalition Membership Assistant, STTA CCN(1041 Views)
DAI is implementing the USAID funded Musharikat project across Afghanistan, working in all 34 provinces with the goal of increasing the equality and empowerment of women throughout the country. Musharikat will provide opportunities for women’s rights activists and groups to jointly identify and carry-out discreet advocacy and public awareness campaigns designed to influence local, provincial and national public policies banning harmful social practices, advance women’s welfare and opportunities by specifically building a constituency supportive of women’s rights
The Coalition Membership Assistant will manage the Musharikat coalition membership spreadsheet and hard copy files, including ensuring the information is accurate and current.
Length of Assignment: The period of performance for this short term assignment is three (3) months.
|Date Posted:||13 Sep 2018||Reference:||DAI/Musharikat|
|Closing Date:||17 Sep 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Programme||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
Objectives and Duties:
• Responsible for data entry, accuracy and maintenance of the electronic Coalition Member “Master Tracker” spreadsheet as well as the hard copy files for CSO and individual members.
• Monitor Musharikat IBC email daily as well as the Musharikat KMP for new membership applications, questions, and/or changes to member information.
• Handle calls and emails regarding membership to applicants/coalition members, and route messages and information when required to appropriate technical staff in Kabul or regional managers.
• Update the master tracker weekly with newly selected CSOs, delegates and individual activists. Forward to Sr. ICT Officer in Kabul.
• Revise records in master tracker (at least weekly) to reflect any changes to member records – for example, when a member changes his/her phone or email contact, when a CSO changes their representative, and other updates
• Obtain updates to coalition member records twice monthly from regional managers (or delegates). Verify updates for accuracy and follow through with regions for any issues.
• Review membership applications submitted for completeness and compliance with submission guidelines.
• Follow up with applicants to obtain missing information and/or clarifications required and prepare review committee packages for panel review.
• Coordinate closely with regional managers and technical team in planning of Kabul based or regional coalition events/activities
• Support the project with any filing, printing, copying and scanning needs.
• Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Highly computer literate with advanced e-mail, word processing and Microsoft excel spreadsheet management skills
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• Knowledge of TAMIS is preferred
Must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent English, Dari and Pashto language proficiency, spoken and written
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
The position reports to the Coalitions Director
• A minimum of high school degree or equivalent experience in related field; some additional technical or collegiate education is desirable.
• At least six month’s work experience in similar administrative position for an international donor funded program
• Documented experience maintaining a large, complex database or spreadsheet
• Member relationship experience
• Experience working on USAID-funded programs is an advantage
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
To apply: Please send your updated CV & Cover letter to the below mentioned email address and include Coalition Membership Assistant, STTA CCN in the subject line of your application.
Application without subject line will not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|Senior Project Specialist - Female at PLACED/MoLSA||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|
|Project Manager at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Development Services..||Herat||21 Nov 2018|