Project Manager(933 Views)
About Coordination of Rehabilitation and Development Services for Afghanistan
Coordination of Rehabilitation and Development Services for Afghanistan (CRDSA) is a non-governmental and non-political humanitarian organization working in sectors of Sustainable Livelihood, Human Rights Promotion, Civil Society Strengthening, Returnees/IDPs Protection and Re-Integration in Afghanistan. CRDSA was established in 2002 and presently is operating in Herat, Farah,Ghor , Nimroz and Badghis provinces.
The Project Manager ensure that the most appropriate and relevant methods are used for successful project implementation.
|Date Posted:||13 Sep 2018||Reference:||CHF-001|
|Closing Date:||27 Sep 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Social Science||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 5 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||15 Days|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Lead the project staff on their daily activities.
• Financial and administrative oversight of the project, under the supervision of the Program Manager
• Draft and update annual and quarterly project work plans
• Ensure effective monitoring and evaluation of the Project and implementation of recommendations.
• Closely monitor project activities against the desired outputs/results and advise the CRDSA Program Manager on required management actions and necessary modifications;
• Ensure the implementation of decisions made by Program Manager
• Recruitment and supervision of project management staff and consultants;
• Prepare monthly progress updates, quarterly and annual project reports for the Project, as well as other information as may be requested;
• Plan, organize and oversee the necessary administrative and other logistical support to consultancy missions, workshops, overseas learning and other project activities;
• Exercise financial oversight of the project under the supervision of the CRDSA Program Manager to ensure accurate and efficient budget management and project delivery.
• Supervise the work of the Project Management Team through regular feedback and performance assessment.
• Prepare separate progress and financial reports as may be required under cost-sharing agreements with donors;
• Monitors progress against milestones and deadlines
• Establishes and maintain relationships with a broad range of people to understand needs, identify resources and gain support
• Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals.
• Planning and organizing: Develops clear goals consistent with agreed strategies.
• Judgment: Ability to identify key issues in a complex situation and comes to the hear of the problem quickly.
• To ensure Program strategies are implemented according to the manual, plans and the content of the agreement.
• To coordinate and plan weekly, monthly and annual program activities in order to reach objectives outlined in the program proposal.
• To supervise monitoring system and information flow system within the program and to ensures that a monitoring process is in place and data are collected and treated in a systematic manner.
• In charge of preparation and drafting of program reporting.
• Proficiency in English, with excellent writing skills.
• Knowledge of Microsoft office (word, excel, access, power point)
• Excellent managerial, communication and interpersonal, and problem solving skills
• University Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration or other relevant social science (Low and Sharia is preferred).
• Minimum of 3 years of extensive working experience in similar position with national and/or international NGOs.
Afghanistan - Badghis
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Social Science
Applicants are kindly requested to submit their applications and CVs in English to the below mentioned email address and also they may submit it to CRDSA-Herat office to the following address:
Mukhabirat Street, 4th district
Charahi Aab Bakhsh-e-Badmorghan, near Qasedak Café Net
Applicants are requested to write the vacancy # and Job Title in the subject-line of their emails otherwise their application will not be considered
Further information please contact us on +93- (0) 40 220040. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|Security Officer, Afghanistan at Center for Civilians in Conflict||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|