Accounts Officer(1605 Views)
About Noshaq Water
Noshaq Water is an ISO Certified Company, producing a variety of bottled water with delivery service. Noshaq Water has unceasingly served Thousands of happy and loyal customers who value quality across Afghanistan since 2008 through its wide distribution network. We have become the country’s most trusted Mineral water company in terms of Quality and Service Standards.
In recognition of our stringent quality, Noshaq Water has been awarded ISO 22000: 2005 and the prestigious and highly coveted Ministry of Health certification (441231) and is registered & licensed company with government of Afghanistan under AISA license Number D-30432.
We treat and purify water with most advanced and Comprehensive water purification Technology. The water we bottle at the end of process is 100% pure H2O and we prove this with purity testers. Every commitment is reflected at our state-of-the-art production facilities in Afghanistan. More recently, Noshaq Water is being tested with DACAAR Water Quality Control laboratory in Afghanistan and as well with FMIC (French Medical Institute) on regular basis to ensure that Noshaq Water will remain the most reputable and trusted Water Company every day, everywhere.
Accounts Officer will be responsible for:
|Date Posted:||15 Sep 2018||Reference:||NW002-2018|
|Closing Date:||05 Oct 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Accounts Officer will keep track of different types of Accounts including Customer Accounts, Vendors Accounts, Employees and any other related parties.
• Will have to keep managing the financial bookkeeping of Noshaq Water.
• Will record Delivery Notes, send invoices, record payments, and track expenses.
• Will Supervise and assist other staff for keeping accounts sound and updated.
• Ensuring each transaction is cross checked and controlled with corresponding documents.
• Regular Communication and interaction with Accounts Holders, and updating them and/ or retrieving information through multiple platforms.
• Resolving Accounts and billing disputes.
• Monitoring internal auditing procedures and solve problems when accounting numbers are not in sync.
• Handling Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Employees Accounts.
• Supporting Sales, Administrative teams and Tax Officer and implementing Noshaq Water Policies and Procedures.
• Preparing reports and submitting to line managers.
• Strong Knowledge of Office Package and Accounting Software.
• Good Command of English required.
• Honest, Innovative, Hard Working, flexible, problem solver, motivator, strong and confident communicator, organized, personally driven
Education and Qualification:
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Business Administration and/ or Commerce specialized in Finance.
• 2 years of Experience in related field.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Account/Finance
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to submit their CV to given submission Email.
Please clearly state the Position Title and Vacancy Number in the subject of your E-mail.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Finance Assistant at World Health Organization||Balkh||01 Dec 2018|
|ما لی at ATRA||Kabul||17 Dec 2018|
|Hospital Finance Expert at Futures Group Global Outreach||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|
|Deputy Finance Manager at MISFA Ltd.||Kabul||27 Nov 2018|
|Finance Executive at Lapis||Kabul||25 Nov 2018|
|Financial Auditor/Reviewer at Emerging Consulting LLC||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|تحویلدار صنادیق at DABS/KBD||Kabul||21 Nov 2018|
|Finance Specialist at Agricultural Development Fund||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|
|Internal Audit Specialist at Agricultural Development Fund||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|
|Loan Operation Assistant at Agricultural Development Fund||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|
|Finance Officer at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|Accountant / Quickbooks Operator at Afghan Bureau Collaboration Office (A..||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|Accounting& Finance Manager at Tolo Fajer Plastic Industry Company||Kabul||22 Dec 2018|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|