Power Electrician(770 Views)
About Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)
Asia Consultancy Group (ACG) is a privately-held international telecommunications service company engaged in facilitating the development of infrastructure solutions for disperse populated areas.
Our aim is to provide a range of premier services encompassing cell tower co-location, operation and management, network planning and design, and Over-The-Air device management, to Telecommunication and ISP services providers facings a challenging environment.
Assemble, install, maintain, repair, set-up and rearrange, or remove switching, distribution, routing, and dialing equipment used in central offices or head end. Service or repair telephone, cable television, Internet, and other communications equipment.
|Date Posted:||16 Sep 2018||Reference:||ACG/HRD/18/59|
|Closing Date:||30 Sep 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Technical||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Any||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
• Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
• Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
• Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
• Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
• Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local code.
• Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
• Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment including oscilloscopes, ammeters, and test lamps.
• Install ground leads and connect power cables to equipment, such as motors.
• Perform business management duties such as maintaining records and files, preparing reports and ordering supplies and equipment.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Must be efficient in completion of the assigned tasks on time on the office/sits;
• Must have good report writing skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Speaking /communication skills
• Mathematics and physics skills
• Technological knowledge
• Having knowledge about, UPS, DG and battery back system.
Diploma degree from Technical Institute, Bachelor degree preferred
Taking specialized courses in residential and commercial wiring practices and
having a strong working knowledge of national electrical codes and safety measures.
Have experience for installation of Solar and Control Panel.
Ability to work under tough condition
Having a high level of mental and physical aptitude
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Respected Applicants are kindly requested to submit a comprehensive cover letter along with a copy of their updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume to ACG's human resource department email address. Please note that you must include the position title and vacancy number in the subject line of any email in response to this job announcement and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruitment process.
|More jobs in this category|
|NOC Officer at Network Zone Solution Provider Ltd||Kabul||15 Feb 2019|
|IT / ISP Technician at Network Zone Solution Provider Ltd||Kabul||15 Feb 2019|
|AEITI Adviser to Minister at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||30 Jan 2019|
|Petrographic Analysis Expert at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||18 Jan 2019|