Officer Human Resources(1340 Views)
About Afghanistan International Bank
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within ten years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country.
AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice.
The Human Resources officer assists with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties. The HR officer carries out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: HRIS, training and development, benefits, compensation.
|Date Posted:||16 Sep 2018||Reference:||HR 07/09/2018|
|Closing Date:||22 Sep 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Human Resource||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain personnel files for all staff, ensuring all documentation is complete; maintain and file confidential personnel information and documents, ensure relevant documents are kept in their respective files.
- Employees probation tracking, follow up and confirmation.
- Support in implementation of rotation plan and tracking.
- Assist in recruitment process.
- Issue contracts of employment and associated paperwork to all new colleagues and issue contractual amendments as necessary.
- Ensure orientation to new employees is conducted by relevant department as well as HR
- Ensure that all documentations prior to new employee appointment are completed, probationary reviews are followed and line managers’ confirmation are appropriately filled and confirmed through mentis.
- Exercise confidentially and discretion with the areas of assignment is expected.
- Ensure compliance to processes and procedures is expected.
- Printing of Employees ID cards and keeping its track.
- Ensure safety of the HR files at all times and easy access to HR staff.
- Perform any other duty related to HR assigned by Head of HR.
- A Bachelor Degree in Management or related field would be preferred.
- Diploma in Business Administration (DBA) or any other diploma in related filed.
Skills & Competencies
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office applications i.e. Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to perform multitasking
- The ability to use own initiatives
- Must understand and interpret policies and procedures and be able to explain.
- Effective oral and written communication and well as database management and record skills.
- Composure and Professionalism
- Personal Credibility
- Customer Orientation
- Collaboration and Communication
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Delivering at Pace
- Ethical, honest, transparent outlook & Integrity
- Respectful and culturally diverse approach
- Working Quality
- Two years of general business experience, Human Resources experience preferred.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
How to apply:
The application, consist of a one-page cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the post along with up-to-date CV, should be sent via email (clearly indicating on the subject line the title of the position and Vacancy Announcement Number) before closing date to the given email address. Or submit hardcopy of application and CV at:
Kabul Head Office:
Human Resources Department
Shahabudin Watt, Haji Yaqoob Square, Shar-e-Naw, Kabul, Afghanistan
Contact: +93 (0) 20 255 0123
(Saturday to Wednesday – 08:00am to 05:00pm)
Only short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for assessment and interview.
Afghanistan International Bank (AIB) is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|More jobs in this category|
|Senior HRMIS Officer at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||27 Jan 2019|
|HR Officer (Urgent) at Cristal Universal Group||Kabul||21 Jan 2019|
|HR Assistant ICU at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||21 Jan 2019|