Professional Corporate Trainer (Finance & Audit)(968 Views)
About Online Trading Academy
The Online Trading Academy is a professional institution to support the training needs on financial markets for the people of Afghanistan. The academy provides the best in class training for trading in various financial instruments like stocks, indices, bonds, futures, options etc. across currency (FOREX), Commodity (Bullion like metals, gold etc.) and securities market (Equity).
The Academy imparts education to students, professionals and various other market participants on how to trade(buy and sell) in world financial markets for income and wealth creation. Training is provided for both theoretical understanding, and in practical application (on livestock markets),
The Professional Corporate trainer’s primary responsibility is to design and deliver corporate training. The trainer will be in charge of identification, design, development, and delivery of required training to the internal and external audience.
|Date Posted:||19 Sep 2018||Reference:||OTA/016|
|Closing Date:||15 Oct 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Human Resources||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Corporate trainers are responsible for knowledge transfer to the internal and external audience.
• Conducts training programs for the trainees in the field of Finance/Audit/Risk Management with new skills or business systems or related fields
• Produce and understand training materials, work closely with individuals and evaluate how well employees have learned through training evaluation procedures.
• Help the trainees to maximize their efficiency and productivity through new and enhanced education
• Assess the needs of a department or individual employees of an organization in accordance with the TNA criteria and build training strategies to answer the needs
• Design and develop training materials and training curriculum in the aforementioned fields.
• Conducts training programs for senior management, middle management, and front-line employees.
• Works with management to schedule training programs for all staff.
• Keeps up with and applies the latest teaching techniques to a corporate training environment
• Prepares hard copy training materials and presentations for employees and with the approval of management.
• Develops reports regarding the conducted training and other activities.
• Any other task that might be assigned by the direct line manager.
• Bachelor in Finance or experience in HR/Leadership and management, master degree is preferred
• Fluency in English, Pashto and Dari
• At least front-line years of recent experience in HR/Leadership and management or A minimum of 3 years’ teaching/training experience in mentioned related fields
• Exceptional communicator (both verbal and written)
• Skilled in planning, organizing, delivering, and evaluating specific instructional content
• Confident, engaging, enthusiastic, and dynamic presenter
• Passionate about fostering relationships with students
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to meet strict deadlines.
• Ability to work as an individual and in the team.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Interested applicants are required to submit their CVs along with a cover letter to the below email address.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview or written test.
|More jobs in this category|
|متخصص ارشد منابع بشری Snr. .. at Ministry of Industry &..||Kabul||23 Feb 2019|
|کارمند مدیریت اجراآت at Independent Administrative Refo..||Kabul||27 Feb 2019|
|کارمند دیتابیس at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sewerag..||Kabul||03 Mar 2019|
|Re - Recruitment Assistant at DABS||Kabul||22 Feb 2019|
|Re - Performance Appraisal Officer at DABS||Kabul||27 Feb 2019|
|HR Assistant at Welthungerhilfe(WHH)||Jawzjan||25 Feb 2019|
|Human Resources Officer at TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN||Kabul||26 Feb 2019|
|Senior.HR.Officer at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|HR Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 May 2019|