Projects Assistant(1515 Views)
About National Group of Companies
National Group of Companies – is an Afghan group of companies providing services such as Event Management, Marketing, and Logistics & Exhibition in Afghanistan.
Prepare proposal packages (Technical & Price volumes) for NGC, company registration and follow up with business providers, responding to business queries.
|Date Posted:||22 Sep 2018||Reference:||VA# 18-8|
|Closing Date:||15 Oct 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Programme||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||10000 to 20000 AFG|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare proposal packages (Technical & Price volumes) for NGC projects
and shall have excellent research skills and the ability to write persuasively and articulately are essential
• The Projects Assistant will work directly with and under the direction of company Projects Manager and will be responsible for providing proposal/Quote writing and report writing support.
• Prepare project proposal in response to the RFPs, RFQs, RFIs, ITBs, IFBs, and Expression of Interests.
• Prepare both financial and technical proposals.
• Technical assessment of solicitations Analyzes and develop concept notes for Projects.
• Develop project document, reports, and any other papers
• Search market regularly for potential opportunities
• Conduct meeting site visits and pre-bid conferences with clients
• Registration of company and response to solicitations with/from with market business providers like all USAID partners, ISAF, United Nations, US Military and others.
• Providing a daily report on progress and achievements.
• Web-based marketing – posting Ads in social media
• Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Other responsibilities are given by the CEO based on the requirements
• Project Management knowledge is preferred.
• Microsoft Office Proficiency
• Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, Management, marketing etc.;
• Excellent research skills;
• Outstanding organizational abilities;
The more experience in the mentioned areas, the more preferred the candidate will receive.
• Preferred to have Bachelor degree in Business Administration (BBA) and actual knowledge of it, but it is not mandatory
• The candidate is required to be able to fulfill the job requirements as mentioned above.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
The interested candidates can apply electronically through the pre-bid email address please mention the title of the position with the vacancy number in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for an interview,
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
|More jobs in this category|
|Gender Specialist STTA at Checchi and Company Consulting, Inc.||Kabul||28 Dec 2018|
|Project Support Specialist at MISFA Ltd.||Kabul||24 Dec 2018|
|Monitoring & Evaluation Officer at Coordination of Rehabilitation and Dev..||Herat||20 Dec 2018|
|Project Coordinator at Afghanaid||Daikondi||30 Dec 2018|
|Gender & ESS Officer at WEE-RDP/MRRD:||Kandahar||18 Dec 2018|
|Gender & ESS Officer at WEE-RDP/MRRD:||Khost||18 Dec 2018|
|Gender & ESS Officer at WEE-RDP/MRRD:||Kabul||18 Dec 2018|
|DRR & Resilience Advisor to ANDMA at Afghanaid||Kabul||22 Dec 2018|
|Senior Reporting Specialist at WEE-RDP/MRRD:||Jawzjan||17 Dec 2018|
|Regional Enterprise Development (ED) Program .. at WEE-RDP/MRRD:||Balkh||17 Dec 2018|
|Regional Enterprise Development (ED) Program .. at WEE-RDP/MRRD:||Kabul||17 Dec 2018|
|Regional Enterprise Development (ED) Program .. at WEE-RDP/MRRD:||Kunduz||17 Dec 2018|