Construction Manager(1066 Views)
About Mumtaz Construction Group
Mumtaz Construction Group is a dominant civil engineering company in Afghanistan. Mumtaz was incorporated in 1991 with the intent of turning into a key solution in executing big projects in Afghanistan. Mumtaz Construction Group is registered in Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA).
To lead a team of MTP1-002 for successful and on time completion of Project considering the contents of the contract, requirement set forward by the Project Manager and the Employer and policy of the company.
|Date Posted:||23 Sep 2018||Reference:||MCG/ENG/016|
|Closing Date:||22 Oct 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Any||Salary Range:||115000 to 130000 AFG|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||15 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||24 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Construction Manager will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Assist Contractor Representative in Management of the contract,
- Preparing daily, weekly, monthly workplan and reports,
- Read the contract and manage the entire works of the project accordingly,
- Prepare and submit the submittals and obtain approval,
- Communicate with PM and the Employer,
- Manage the subcontractors,
- Supervise the works of site engineers, foremen, QC and Safety officers, Electrical and Plumbing, Engineers, surveyor, Lab technician, etc.
- Communicate with designers about the designing works and obtain approvals,
- Any other works related to the project.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Be a team player.
• Be able to work under pressure until late hours when required.
• Be able to work with MS Word, Excel, outlook and AUTOCAD
• Be able to use office machinery (Printer, Copier, Scanner etc).
- Construction of Pump House with installation of 3 x 850 m3/h horizontal pumps including all mechanical and electrical works,
- Construction of two suction concrete tanks, 1000 m3 capacity each
- Construction of Generator House including installation of 1 x 1.5 MW generator and fuel tank
- Construction of Chlorination House including all mechanical and electrical works
- Construction of 7 nos Pump Stations and Gen Set Houses including installation of submersible pumps and Generators.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Engineering
- Interested candidates should submit their CV along with covering letter to:
Soft copy to: submission email
Hard copy to: Attention of Mr. Hekmatullah Samimyar – Shahre naw Haji Yaqoob , Haroon Market , Kabul Afghanistan
- Please mention vacancy number (MCG/ENG/016) in the subject line of your email
- Please send copy of your TAZKIRA, Certificate of Bachelor Degree or any other related certificate with your application and CV. YOUR CV MUST HAVE YOUR RECENT PHOTO ATTACHED.
- Applications after closing date will not be considered
- Only short list candidates will be contacted for interview
- For more information, please contact to the mentioned number (+93) 728 67 41 41
|More jobs in this category|
|Civil Engineering Drafter at Balwan||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|
|Structural Engineer at Balwan||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|
|Hydrology/River Sediment Specialist at Ministery of Energy and Water||Kabul||29 Oct 2018|
|Proposal Writer at TATEKAN||Kabul||30 Oct 2018|
|Cost Estimation Engineer at TATEKAN||Kabul||30 Oct 2018|
|HVAC Engineer at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|Project Manager at UNCDC||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|