Sales & Marketing Manager(714 Views)
About Online Trading Academy
The Online Trading Academy is a professional institution to support the training needs on financial markets for the people of Afghanistan. The academy provides the best in class training for trading in various financial instruments like stocks, indices, bonds, futures, options etc. across currency (FOREX), Commodity (Bullion like metals, gold etc.) and securities market (Equity).
The Academy imparts education to students, professionals and various other market participants on how to trade (buy and sell) in world financial markets for income and wealth creation. Training is provided for both theoretical understanding, and in practical application (on livestock markets)
We are currently seeking an ambitious, Result oriented and highly-skilled sales and marketing manager with a rational approach who has an impeccable track record of exceptional, rational, transformative management practices. In this role, she/he will increase productivity, inspire and motivate junior employees, and maximize OTA market share. She/he will have tremendous opportunities to develop innovative policies and campaigns that shape the future of our organization. Candidates for this role must be creative, charismatic, knowledgeable, and exceptionally well-versed in the latest sales and marketing techniques as well as tried-and-true practices.
The position will report to Chief Operating Officer or his designee.
|Date Posted:||25 Sep 2018||Reference:||OTA/019|
|Closing Date:||15 Oct 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Developing Sales and Marketing strategies in accordance with OTA business model and latest market trends.
• Brand management and brand leadership.
• Ability to create Corporate Visual Identity.
• Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews, preparing and completing action plans, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards, resolving problems, identifying trends, determining system improvements, implementing change.
• Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget and sales/marketing targets, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions.
• Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products, analyzing trends and results, establishing pricing strategies, recommending selling prices, monitoring costs, competition and demand.
• Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising and promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
• Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements, defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses, forecasting projected business, establishing targeted market share.
• Improves service/product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product/service characteristics, coordinating new product development.
• Sustains rapport with key new and existing partners by making periodic visits, exploring specific needs, anticipating new opportunities.
• Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Day to day management of the sales team ensuring they are on track for achieving KPI’s.
• Setting sales and marketing KPI’s to manage activity within the team.
• Working with sales executives on approaches to building business.
• Training the sales team on sales techniques and giving advice.
• Performance managing underperforming members of the sales team.
• Overseeing all marketing activity and ensuring it fits with the marketing strategy.
• Managing the company’s social media accounts and posting relevant content.
• Arranging for the company to attend relevant industry events and conferences.
• Reporting on activities towards targets to the company Senior Management.
• Researching potential target industries and customers.
• Attending meetings with customers alongside sales consultants.
• Putting together a content marketing strategy for the company.
• Making sure the company is Search Engine Optimized to maximize inbound sales/Marketing opportunities.
Financial Planning and Strategy, Marketing Concepts, Positioning, People Management, Territory Management, Sales Planning, Competitive Analysis, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Client Relationships, Creative Services
• Bachelor degree or master degree in marketing and sales, business administration,
• All round sales and marketing experience gained from a similar sized organization.
• Excellent motivational and leadership skills to inspire performance.
• Rational and result oriented.
• At least 5-7 years of experience in Sales/marketing field.
• Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
• Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
• Understanding of public relations.
• Ability to work under pressure and meeting deadlines and targets.
• Ability to work as an individual and in teams.
• Ability to work with a diverse team.
• Advanced communication skills in English and local languages.
• Ability to quickly adapt to change.
• Strong analytical and project management skills.
• Confident and dynamic personality.
• Relevant industry experience ideally from a similar background.
• Highly motivated with a genuine drive to succeed.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Interested applicants are required to submit their CVs along with a cover letter to below email address.
Only shortlisted applicants will be informed for a written test or an interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Senior IT Technician at Asia Bridge Telecom||Kabul||22 Nov 2018|
|Sales at Roshan (TDCA)||Kabul||06 Nov 2018|
|M-Paisa at Roshan (TDCA)||Kabul||06 Nov 2018|
|Sales & Relationship Officer at Online Trading Academy||Kabul||29 Oct 2018|
|Marketing & Salse Executive at Big Bear Company||Kabul||29 Oct 2018|
|Sales Executive-Retail Channel at Big Bear Company||Kabul||29 Oct 2018|
|Sales executive at Asia Bridge Telecom||Kabul||02 Nov 2018|
|Pre-Seller فرمایش گیرنده at Habib Gulzar Non - Alcoholic Beve..||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|
|Deliveryman فروشنده at Habib Gulzar Non - Alcoholic Beverages Limi..||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|
|Sales Supervisor at Habib Gulzar Non - Alcoholic Beverages Limited||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|
|Marketing Officer at Asiapharma Co,. ltd||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|
|Marketing Manager at Moraa Educational Complex||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|
|Marketing Officer at Diamond Press and Design||Kabul||30 Dec 2019|
|Telemarketing Officer at Soholat.com||Kabul||31 Mar 2019|