Sales Team Leader(975 Views)
About Online Trading Academy
The Online Trading Academy is a professional institution to support the training needs on financial markets for the people of Afghanistan. The academy provides the best in class training for trading in various financial instruments like stocks, indices, bonds, futures, options etc. across currency (FOREX), Commodity (Bullion like metals, gold etc.) and securities market (Equity).
The Academy imparts education to students, professionals and various other market participants on how to trade(buy and sell) in world financial markets for income and wealth creation. Training is provided for both theoretical understanding, and in practical application (on livestock markets),
|Date Posted:||25 Sep 2018||Reference:||OTA/020|
|Closing Date:||15 Oct 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||4||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist Managers in Sales Strategy Development and implementation and oversee the sales team
• Keep the team Informed of New Products and Services by developing knowledge of the products and services being offered
• Initiates and coordinates the monthly & quarterly sales plan and strategies that will guarantee the achievement of the target.
• Offer inspiration and training of internal sales personnel on how to attain business sales objective
• Train, and Coach the Sales Team members with the necessary skills and training to achieve a competitive edge in the company.
• Delegate Tasks and Set Deadlines for team members to ensure the work is done well.
• .Set Sales Targets and Motivate Sales Team to reach individual sales goals and encourage the staff to work better
• Generate action plans to enhance performance and productive capacity of under performing personnel
• Solicit for other job duties needing attention to enhance service and improve customers’ contentment to a reasonable extent
• Prepare Sales Report to management and team members regarding their performance and mission-related objectives.
• Work together with sales colleagues to improve efficiency and overall service delivery
• Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion
• Responsible to lead & guide the sales team Execute the day plan & monitor the daily working of the Team
• Ensures proper follow up of all potential leads by developing, implementing, and monitoring a prospecting and sales control system
• Research and build relationships with new clients
• Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
• Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets
• Bachelor degree in Business administration and/or related field.
• Having experience as a team leader or supervisor
• Must have management and leadership skills and be able to delegate and supervise a group.
• ( 2-3) years of managerial experience
• Customer Service skills and ability to maintain good customer service
• Well Organized; Organizational and time-management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Good Computer skills especially in Microsoft Office – for record keeping and reporting (these include Outlook, Excel, and other programs in the MS Office suite)
• Decision-making skills
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Interested applicants are required to submit their CVs along with a cover letter.
Only shortlisted applicants will be informed for a written test or an interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Creative Director at 365media||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|Re-Announced Digital Media Officer at Afghanistan Business Management Com..||Kabul||14 Dec 2018|
|Re-Announced Sales Manager at Afghanistan Business Management Company||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Re-Announced Marketing Officer at Afghanistan Business Management Company||Kabul||14 Dec 2018|
|ISP Sales & Marketing Executive Officer at MLos||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|Visitor at Darman Pharma Co||Herat||27 Dec 2018|
|Marketing Manager at Darman Pharma Co||Herat||25 Dec 2018|
|Sales Manager at Stark telecom||Multi Cities||30 Dec 2018|
|Sales Manager at Global Entourage Company Ltd.||Kabul||30 Dec 2018|
|Sales Trainer at Online Trading Academy||Kabul||27 Dec 2018|
|Sales & Relationship Officers at TRISTAR ISP||Kandahar||20 Dec 2018|
|Sales & Marketing Manager at TRISTAR ISP||Kandahar||20 Dec 2018|
|Senior Sales & Relationship Officer at Ariana Hewad||Multi Cities||15 Dec 2018|
|Sales & Marketing Officer at Baheer Group of Companies (BGC)||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|Marketing Officer at Asia Bridge Telecom||Kabul||27 Jan 2019|
|Sales & Relationship Officer at Online Trading Academy||Kabul||17 Dec 2018|
|Digital marketing Officer at Online Trading Academy||Kabul||27 Dec 2018|
|Sales Executive -Kabul at Big Bear Company||Kabul||12 Dec 2018|
|Graphic Designer at Boustan-e-Sabz Agricultural Services Company||Kabul||19 Dec 2018|
|Sales & Marketing Manager at Afghan Cyber ISP/ICT Company||Kabul||17 Dec 2018|
|Sales Executive/ Key Client Sales at Mido Dairy Production Co.Ltd||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|Marketing Officer at Diamond Press and Design||Kabul||30 Dec 2019|
|Telemarketing Officer at Soholat.com||Kabul||31 Mar 2019|