Call Center Agent(1761 Views)
About Online Trading Academy
The Online Trading Academy is a professional institution to support the training needs on financial markets for the people of Afghanistan. The academy provides the best in class training for trading in various financial instruments like stocks, indices, bonds, futures, options etc. across currency (FOREX), Commodity (Bullion like metals, gold etc.) and securities market (Equity).
The Academy imparts education to students, professionals and various other market participants on how to trade (buy and sell) in world financial markets for income and wealth creation. Training is provided for both theoretical understanding, and in practical application (on livestock markets)
The call center agent’s primary responsibility is to respond to inquiries of the clients through inbound calls and to provide necessary information to the potential clients through outbound calls. The position reports to the Call Center Team Leader.
|Date Posted:||25 Sep 2018||Reference:||OTA/021|
|Closing Date:||15 Oct 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||4||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Services||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for reaching the Call Center Target from quantity and quality perspective
• Resolve customer’s inquiries and Complain on time
• Answer to customers’ inquiries and solving the problems online using Call Center Provided facilities, information and own knowledge and training obtained regarding Call Center
• Response all customers’ calls which land up in Call Center according to standard Call Center Scripts and touch points
• Being on time and perform all works given in for Call Center Agent by Call Center Supervisor
• Any extra tasks and assignments are given by the Call Center supervisor
• To maintain adherence to discipline and professional attitudes with internal and external customers
• Ability to achieve daily and monthly quantity targets and quality standards.
• High school graduate, bachelor degree will be preferred
• 1-2 years of experience in customer service or mentioned related fields
• Result oriented and ambitious.
• Excellent communication skill both verbal and written
• Should be fluent in Dari and Pashto, fluency in English is a plus.
• Basic knowledge of computer especially MS. Office
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Interested applicants are required to submit their CVs along with a cover letter to below email address.
Only shortlisted applicants will be informed for a written test or an interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|کارگر خدماتی at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|