Digital Marketing Officer(1284 Views)
About Online Trading Academy
The Online Trading Academy is a professional institution to support the training needs on financial markets for the people of Afghanistan. The academy provides the best in class training for trading in various financial instruments like stocks, indices, bonds, futures, options etc. across currency (FOREX), Commodity (Bullion like metals, gold etc.) and securities market (Equity).
The Academy imparts education to students, professionals and various other market participants on how to trade (buy and sell) in world financial markets for income and wealth creation. Training is provided for both theoretical understanding, and in practical application (on livestock markets)
Digital/Online Marketing Officer’s primary responsibility is to ensure that the OTA online marketing campaigns run smoothly and successfully through the OTA website and social media platforms. The position reports directly to the Sales and marketing manager.
|Date Posted:||25 Sep 2018||Reference:||OTA/022|
|Closing Date:||15 Oct 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
• Oversee a social media strategy
• Manage and maintain the organization’s website and update contents accordingly.
• Create and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter.
• Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
• Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website.
• Fix any errors or bugs in online content
• Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
• Arrange webinars and webcasts
• Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) and management
• Write copy for email marketing campaigns
• Identify new trends in digital marketing and optimize the contents accordingly
• Work on printed material to supplement online products
• Attend product launches and networking events
• Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
• Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
• Promote OTA product and services in the digital space.
• Report the daily, weekly and monthly progress to the line manager
• Bachelor's Degree in Advertising or Marketing,
• 1-4 Years’ Experience in Marketing with a focus on digital/online marketing
• Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Editing,
• Result Oriented
• Self-Motivated and innovative approach
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Strong Attention to Detail,
• SEO, PPC, Google AdWords, Content Management Systems, Photoshop, InDesign, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft Office
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Interested applicants are required to submit their CVs along with a cover letter to below email address.
Only shortlisted applicants will be informed for a written test or an interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Sales & Relationship Officers at GLIT||Herat||15 Mar 2019|
|Sales & Relationship Officers at GLIT||Kabul||15 Mar 2019|
|Customer Service Assistant (Female Only) at Jobs.af||Kabul||21 Feb 2019|
|Representative MFS Operations agent– Distri.. at MTN Afghanistan||Kabul||23 Feb 2019|
|Sales and Marketing Officer at Python Technology Services||Kabul||14 Mar 2019|
|Senior Manager – Mobile Money Marketing at MTN Afghanistan||Kabul||24 Feb 2019|
|Sales Officer at Global Entourage Company Ltd.||Kabul||30 Mar 2019|
|Brand Shop Coordinator “Female” at Afghan Wireless Communication Comp..||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Media & Marketing Officer at Natural Stone Company||Kabul||22 Feb 2019|
|Business Intelligence Reporting Executive at Afghan Wireless Communicatio..||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Salesman (Kabul) at Selab Jawad Non alcoholic Beverages Company||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Salesman (Jalalabad) at Selab Jawad Non alcoholic Beverages Company||Nangarhar||28 Feb 2019|
|Sales Supervisor at Selab Jawad Non alcoholic Beverages Company||Multi Cities||28 Feb 2019|
|Regional Sales Manager at Selab Jawad Non alcoholic Beverages Company||Multi Cities||28 Feb 2019|
|Sales and Marketing Admin at Soholat.com||Kabul||31 Dec 2019|
|Re-Announced Sales Manager at Afghanistan Business Management Company||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Marketing Officer at Diamond Press and Design||Kabul||30 Dec 2019|
|Telemarketing Officer at Soholat.com||Kabul||31 Mar 2019|