Public Relation Team Leader(921 Views)
About Online Trading Academy
The Online Trading Academy is a professional institution to support the training needs on financial markets for the people of Afghanistan. The academy provides the best in class training for trading in various financial instruments like stocks, indices, bonds, futures, options etc. across currency (FOREX), Commodity (Bullion like metals, gold etc.) and securities market (Equity).
The Academy imparts education to students, professionals and various other market participants on how to trade (buy and sell) in world financial markets for income and wealth creation. Training is provided for both theoretical understanding, and in practical application (on livestock markets)
The PR team leader’s primary responsibility is to manage and supervise all the Public relation activities of OTA PR team. The incumbent must be highly result oriented and goal driven.
This position reports directly to the sales and marketing manager.
|Date Posted:||25 Sep 2018||Reference:||OTA/024|
|Closing Date:||15 Oct 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Public Relations||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Managing of OTA PR team and its components in accordance with OTA PR goals and objectives.
• Handling of all the inquiries from other organizations, individuals and public
• Ability to manage the PR team effectively and efficiently
• Ability to achieve PR targets and objectives both individually and as team.
• Design and development of PR projects and ability to implement them independently.
• Building professional relationship with other organizations and entities based on mutual interest.
• Weekly and monthly PR reports
• Effective participation in relevant industry events.
• Design and hosting PR events for OTA
• Ability to create a monthly PR budget for teams activities
• Ability to lead, guide, train and manage PR team members effectively and efficiently.
• Signing MOUs with other organizations and entities based on PR strategy.
• Bachelor degree in Business administration and/or related discipline.
• Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
• 2-3 years of professional PR experience in a similar role
• Well Organized; Organizational and time-management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Result oriented and goal drove personality.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Ability to work Individually and in teams
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Interested applicants are required to submit their CVs along with a cover letter to below email address.
Only shortlisted applicants will be informed for a written test or an interview.
|More jobs in this category|
No Record Available!